Purple Princess: Organic LST

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Hashmouf, Dec 30, 2007.

1. very nice grow/harvest you got there hashmouf!!
    some reason everytime i look at your avatar i see an elephant...lol is it suppose to be a two sided picture like that or am i trippin'??
    elephant or a guy planter???:smoke:

2. damn hash i know its a little off the grow topic but i totaly love the grill bro!!!!!! ill post a pic of mine.

3. haha i always thought it was an elephant.. never noticed the dude in there.

hash.. lookin forward to it man.

peace

4. what???

i have never seen this "elephant" you guys speak of, i always thought it was a guy planting seeds??

5. yeah man, +2 how much did you harvest at 400 watts???

6. heres mines

Attached Files:

7. the guys head and bag are the elephants ears....his left arm reaching down is the elephants trunk....his right arm and left leg are the elephants two from legs....lol
    dont look at it soo close and you might be able to see it...subliminal as hell!:p

8. oh shit, i kinda see it now. thats crazy

9. Hahha whats upper A Dubya , Well believe it or not I still have a nice half or so of the Princess that shit has almost a 3 month cure looks a smells more amazing then ever, Taste is soooo damn good its like a grape soda float :D I have been smoking all of my GDP that I vegged under CFLs and flowered under the 400 hps man I cut her down 2 weeks early and it was still super fire dankish :hello: but yeah man i cant let my fellow GC grower bronthers down, I got a new project in the works and you know I will post a new journal soon so no worries cuzzin' we will be back in bizzness very soon. :smoke:

10. Hahhahahahha damn Corspey and Adub yall both must smoke some serious dankige you guys got me trippen, I never saw a elephant but if you see it i cant say you dont :D but either way luv ya both and i look forward to many years sharing tactics on GC. see ya soon im outty.

11. oh shit I see the elephant now too, and I am not even high. LOL.

:)

Before now I just seen the ava as a gardener.

12. Ahh naw cuz that aint my grill, thats a sig that the blade homie Revolution made for me i used to rock a grill back in 2003 but gave it up when I quit takin' pills :D but dont get me wrong yo shit is on hit playa do yo thang .

13. Loaded bastard....:smoke: hhhaahha just fuckin wit ya Eleven whats up bro you settled in your new dwelling yaet???? I thought you just moved before you started your journal??? forgive me if im wrong but I have a alcohol and weed problem :p

14. 5 plants, 400 watts, 10 and a 1/2 oz.

15. hey luv Im glad you are high enough to imagine waht ever ya want....I never saw such a image until you brought it up...now im so drunk and high tahts all i see :hello: thanks..... im am very happy to know my av is multidimensional :D

16. Nope, I didn't move before starting that journal, its just that I had some plants ripped from an old roommate that lied and told me that the cops came and ripped my plants, yet there was no paoerwork. I mentioned moving back then due to the circumstances. But I haven't got to move until recently. The new place is great. I can do an outdoor thing now. Enjoy your night hashmouf!:wave:

17. nice yield!!!! +rep mang! budss look reallyyyyyy DANK!:eek:

18. ahhh shit you can do some OD now thats great broski, maybe some day I can get up out the hood and do some Outdoor myself some day...well im looking forward to seeing your new journal and I will share my new shit soon as well so best of luck to you and your new crib and grow see ya soon bro much love.:love:

19. Thanks yaeh that shit was some dankity dank I still have some curing for 3 months now and it just get better :smoke: I cant wait to see what you pull from your garden, hope its a great harvest :)

20. aw man thats the phat shit too what did urs look like? ive had mine since then and just love it maybe someday when i have kids ill give it up but, i cant see that damn elephant neither it must be that i havent smoked in like a month and a half