Purple Haze/Sweet Sour Journal 2021

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by dobro49, Mar 22, 2021.

1. 2D4943FE-0976-4C97-89C4-90CB9E7E4218.jpeg 3 weeks on and this nicer weather is starting to show in these youngsters. I let them catch a short rain shower on Sat and they danced with a breeze all day yesterday so I’m hoping that will help them get stronger. Really interested to see what another weeks results will be.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Does the mini greenhouse seem like its helping with soil temps? Looking good!
    cheers
    os

• Like Like x 3
  3. I think they did but I just took them off for open air a few days ago. I’m thinking of putting them back on.

• Like Like x 3
  4. 7D60FC13-8637-4A50-83AD-9C9D5CAE74D8.jpeg CEC3D33F-B475-4E12-A218-46400D5F26BD.jpeg I got the hurry ups today and decided to start another Auto for this journal. This is the Purple Haze x Purple Lemonade and I’m putting it in an Earthbox Jr with Beyond Peat container mix. I’m using my truck cab for a greenhouse. A lot of purple with this run.

• Like Like x 4
  5. I used my boat as a greenhouse for a while once. Worked great!
    cheers
    os

• Like Like x 3
  6. I had 2nd thoughts on using the Beyondpeat mix and couldn’t find a clear answer on it and a SIP planter so I hope I dug out the correct spot with the seed and re did the planter with a new mix. The delay will be a bummer if I messed up but as with everything in the garden, it’s a wait n see moment now.

7. IMG_3143.JPG

I love SIPs! 24/0 light water once a week currently until they are bigger. It’s perfect for me as I travel out of town a lot.
    The two weeks of growth in my SIP, compared to the ones outside in normal soil. Totally night and day! Currently it’s strictly peat moss, although I use promix and love it in the sip!

Good luck! I’ll be chilling on this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. That pic was at 9:30am today here’s right now via my WiFi cam in the box

IMG_3157.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  9. These babies are busting out of the ground, they look indica but I couldn’t make the name out. I like SIPS too and have a collection of them. This is a great looking run.

10. Thanks man, yeah man they broke ground on 4/1. 15 days is crazy to me.

Left is ChemDogGorilla (ChemDogxGG4)
    right is Candy-land (platinum cookiesXGrandaddy purple)
    Very much indica LOL

I too am making a collection of them. I’ve got a 17gal tub with a beefsteak tomato and it’s loving it!! I can’t wait to see what the clones from these girls do outside in 17gal sips aswell

• Like Like x 1
  11. D00A37C3-5447-4B69-B957-463C68DC55D0.jpeg 28 days in and still look a tad slow to me but I’ll play what im dealt. No troubles at all so far.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I’m south and slow growth is cause the days aren’t long enough yet. We aren’t getting enough light to keep the growth up compared to indoors at this point. I’ve got seedlings out doors on their second node look like baby little plants and two indoor under 24/0 sprouted same day 4/1, and I’m about to take clones and throw into flower.... try adding a light on them at night

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Everything slows down when its cold. I typically see strains take 45 days longer outside. The cold slows down the clock. What I mean is that 30 days inside, might take 45-60 days outside. Keep doing what you are doing. I like watching your grow!
    cheers
    os

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. #54 dobro49, Apr 21, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
    I replanted another PHxLemonade seed in that EB jr since I may have damaged the other when I changed the soil. I’m bringing it in tonight and tomorrow due to a cold snap.

Edit to add that these other autos are taking a spanking in the wind today. I hope this is good for them and does no damage. I’ve been keeping watch.

• Like Like x 1
  15. 9753E548-8D34-44A9-B4DF-3C34A10015CF.jpeg I’m happy that I had some luck with seed germ, now I have 2 tiny autos that are sprouted.

• Like Like x 2
  16. The baby autos are still standing thank goodness. I’m gonna wait a few days to put them outside in hopes that they will develop more.

• Like Like x 1
  17. 73010987-ECDA-4A7C-869C-2340F57DDCAC.jpeg Figure I’d finally update this grow. The babies are starting slow but these other 2 are moving along, one better than the other. The other plants are not intended but I let them go. This is day 44-45?

• Like Like x 4
  18. I started another PH x SnSour outdoors today, just to mark it. I’m getting ready to order some other strains.

• Like Like x 4
  19. I wanted to tag and welcome @NorthernAutos over. This Organics section is rich with info.

• Like Like x 2
  20. I’ll update with pics tomorrow but I think I’m getting preflower on one and the other is so so. I added 3 white widow which I’ll make a thread for. Also added 2 PH x sweet n sour.

• Like Like x 2