Pulsar elite series mini enail.

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Archer, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Hey blades! I bought this yesterday and am very impressed. Anyone else here have one? 20200114_112955.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mine is old and not nearly as nice. I've started cold start dabbing now and don't use my e nail as much.Good purchase, though. Nice rig, too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. I was going to get one of the coil style ones. This looks cool. How much??

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Check out yo daba daba. You can get kits around 200 dollars. Mine is custom and is made of parts from different brands.

5. Did you end up looking up yo dabba dabba?

• Like Like x 1
  6. I've been looking at them but now you got to buy a nail set up. So ur looking at another $100 plus lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. What do you mean? Do you have a temp box already? Most of the time coils from other brands will fit each other as the connection is universal.

8. I JUST ordered one of these 2 days ago.....waiting for it to arrive in the mail!!:jump::jump:

I have never used one of these, but 99% of the reviews i have read, heard, and watched......seem to be quite pleased with this enail.....i cant wait!!!:smoking-bong:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tracking update.....out for delivery......................OMG i am soo excited i can't stand it

• Like Like x 2
  10. Nice score. E nails are sweet.

I remember talking about it to @Archer when he got it. He used to just keep it plugged in he said so he had it ready to dab lol.

11. Yeah man.....i hear alot of people do that........i am of course gonna play around with mine and see what works best.....but I had planned on leaving it on during my prime time.....from like 7am til about 3 or 4pm.

I dont wanna like "burn it out" or anything by leaving it on like that.....nor do I want a much bigger electric bill...

I DO however wanna dab like crazy with it...:jump:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Awesome man I was using a torch setup for the longest time ... my enail kicks ass ! I'll never go back to torch.
    I'd imagine they all have the auto turn off feature. I can set mine to turn off after 1, 2, or 3 hours

• Like Like x 1
  13. I bet!! What kinda banger do you use.....if ya dont mind. Did ya buy a ceramic or quartz one or anything?

14. The nail came with the quartz banger with the knob on the bottom to clip on the coil :)
    A little blurry but you get the idea
    20220103_085920-01.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sooooooo, update on my pulsar elite mini nail.......so it definitely works as supposed to......but Im just not impressed with it. Its too much of a hassle to go through to get an, albeit very tasty but, mediocre hit. I guess it would be nice to rev it up and sit down with it for like an hour or two and do several dabs throughout....but i just don't do that often.