Puffco Peak

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Acewiza, Jul 18, 2018.

1. So I decided to try some concentrates and did a little research on the topic. Looks like the live resin type product might be what I'm looking for, and I ran across this new induction-heated e-nail thing called the Puffco Peak. All I can say is wow. Major wow factor. The combo is definitely a whole new level of intensity and convenience for me. Just 2 or 3 tokes and it feels like I smoked a whole joint as fast as I could in one sitting. Then there's the dab rig itself - super easy to use, nothing fussy or difficult about it at all. Glad I waited until now to get into dabbing.

DISCLAIMER: I am just a user/customer - no affiliation with Puffco.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Weeeeeeee

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

3. I'm liking it even better after using it throughout the day yesterday. The ratio of quality vapor actually getting to my system compared to vaping flower has got to be like at least 10-1 with live resin and one of these things. Those numbers pulled straight out of my arse mean my lungs feel 10 time better today than if I vaped that much flower yesterday. That is EXACTLY what I was looking for.

4. Hows the Peak working out for you? Couple buddies of mine ordered me one as a gift so mine will be coming in the mail Thursday. Looking forward to being able to give a totally unbiased review since I didn't have to pay for the thing, and I have been watching videos to make sure to be careful when q tipping the cup and cleaning the atomizer

• Like Like x 1
  5. I love mine but I don't see how you're getting live resin in there. That stuff is really sticky. That's my biggest problem. It's hard to get it off the dabber and into the bowl.

6. still using your Peak, Ace?
    I got my Neon Lightning a few weeks ago and been loving it over all.

7. Is a Neon Lightening like a pufco peak?

8. Focus V Tourist guys I'm telling u! It's a dual that both dry and wax are bomb. It has a nail and bubbler for wax. You Tube it

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I will! I hate the torch!

10. yeah havent touched my torch since i got the peak