Proper way to smoke a bowl

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by puffyj, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Thanks! I am going to get some of that. I want to taste my weed, not butane lol.

• Like Like x 1
  2. You're welcome man.

3. I say the less flame the better, fuck that butane. I use hempwick, t'was mentioned earlier!

4. The world seems up-side-down when claiming that the combustion of hemp wick is anything better than clean-burning filtered butane which is essentially producing H2O + CO2 as its exhaust. Nothing to compare. Consequently that's just an hyperbole to focus on "impurities" or contaminants when the proposed alternative happens to be less-than-noble vegetal fibers severely denatured by heat as a prelude! Much like rolling paper anyway...

Welcome to the dark ages.

o_O

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Again

Vampires are fictional. Reported for spam.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Allot of people inhale differently , I for one could never smoke out of a bong .
    I lost most of my left lung when I was in the service .
    So i pretty much take baby hits , So funny because for a long time I couldn't afford to roll joints and mainly smoked out of pipes .
    Now ... that I am a grower and have a 5 gallon bucket of weed I only smoke joints .
    LOL and I make custom exotic wood over glass or aluminum tubing MJ pipes .
    I love my pipes but prefer , joints .... If i am going to smoke extracts then i break out one of my pipes .

Really this a new era and really doesn't make a difference where your from ,where you live .
    My thoughts is no one should dictate how we smoke or consume MJ .
    There is tons of different ways to smoke or consume MJ and everyone should enjoy MJ they way they wish .

So I say smoke it the way you want ..

Party on fellow stoners ..

• Winner Winner x 1