Proper way to smoke a bowl

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by puffyj, Dec 28, 2019.

1. jar says 2015 oops ment to quote the other post you got it bro.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I
    ill let u know. I should be ordering it within a week or 2. Just waiting for taxes. I like it bc u can smoke as little at .2 at a time. I love my px3 over the DaVinci iq

• Like Like x 1
  3. You have the Davinci too? Niiiice

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Yes, I buy one every other year or so and alternate using them. Trying to extend the overal life of each lol. My favorite is the vaporstar but they discontinued that one

5. Just now order the fire fly 2. Got the blue one

• Like Like x 1
  6. 2B76983B-BD23-4C52-B9A9-1508AD6E78D0.jpeg Charging it now

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. [Ricky puts vape in his mouth]

Bubbles: Ricky, you've already got 2 vapes in your mouth.

Ricky: Yeah Bubbs, I always smoke 3 vapes at the same time.

• Like Like x 2
  8. So, I’ve heard about the dynavap a couple years now. Once I took a look at it and was like nah, reminded me of the cheap dry herb pens I tried several years ago that sucker. Well today someone on reddit mentioned it and I decided to check it out. Watched a video and within 5 min ordered this..... 428BBB36-1CF4-406D-AE8F-6353F0015B5F.png I think imma LOVE it!

with the 3 I have now.. I like the pax3 best bc I feel I get constant full hits. Then the ff2+, a little annoying keeping lid clean but gets nice full hits. Then the iq, prob bc I have used it less then the pax and still learning it. But it is my go to for using without an app bc I can see and change the temp on the device.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Fuck do people need tutorials on how to smoke weed for?? :confusedalt: The only thing I could see as kinda confusing is using the carb on a pipe. Other than that you've seen people smoke a pipe surely. Shit isn't rocket science

10. U forgot “why” do :p

some ppl just question everything in life lol

11. typed it like I felt like. I'm just saying you light it and inhale kinda ridiculous to have a tutorial. It's like asking how do u drink a beer.

12. There are definitely different ways to light a bowl. When I first started I torched the whole top and held lighter there and wasted a lot and probably sucked in a lot of lighter fluid to hitting it from the side and getting several green hits. Everyone does everything differently.. some ways better then others.. ....thankfully I grew up in a time you learn from doing and not a screen... it’s just the time we live in

13. I feel u. People learn from experience either way tho is all. As a beginner as long as you're getting high you're doing good I feel like

14. I use hemp wick, no inhaling of lighter fluid or butane.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Dude, I have bong bubbler, and glass pipes. I just bought a water pipe today. I'm been toking it and I'm tore up.:hookah:

16. I don't own a bong at the moment, but I can't think of any reason why hemp wick wouldn't work on anything that needs a flame.

17. I started using hemp wick, much smoother without the damn butane taste.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'm gonna show my ignorance like the noob I still am sometimes LOL. What is hemp wick and how do I get it?

19. Hemp wick is a roll of hemp and bees wax that you cut into about 10 -12" lengths. You light an end and it burns like, well, a wick. Then you touch your flame to your bud you are going to smoke, and NO harsh butane taste. Just Google it, or search it on ebay.

• Like Like x 1