problem for germinate 60day wonder dna genetic

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Guides' started by mohamadali, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Yeah root riot cubes they are very helpful for seedlings and will give you a very large root system compared to without them they are only £5 on amazon. I do highly recommend them.
    This was used in a root riot cube and is only 15 days old has a very nice Steems structure and gurth

• Creative Creative x 1

2. they look great for 15 days.

3. This shit had me & my wife laughing hard a.f ..

No the plant will not grow upside down..

Gravity takes over and the roots just happen to know which way to go.. DOWN.!

Sent from Grasscity

• Like Like x 2
  4. Im having the same issue with a strain by dna genetics gyo collection..

Too lk 2 days to pop in a paper towel..
    Placed in the dirt on the 25th of july and this is all i have so far today.. im letting her go as long as she can im just hopeing she survives and grows to do her thing correctly.. strain: Amnesia auto

[​IMG]

This Blue Berry was also placed in soil at the very same time and is doing a hundred times better..

[​IMG]

5. Okay the craziest shit just happened.. i guess i spoke too soon & karma caught up for talking shit..

I guess anythings possible in this world..

My plant gree upside down with the stem up & out the dirt straight up strong with small roots sticking out & the leaves growing in the dirt.. fucking weird yo!

I turned her ass right side up i hope i didnt fuck her up & she comes to life..

Heres the root then after the flip i placed her a bit deeper leaves still showing tho as i think theyll like some light now (not sure but well see).

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. Not the first time I've heard of a seedling germinating upside down, but it's certainly a hella weird occurrence lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. heating up the soil helps..i start my shit using a HEAT-MAT

• Like Like x 1
  8. DDE35CD8-54F6-4C1E-9319-A10BDD6924D8.jpeg Black diamond day 2 in coco I plant when tap root is half inch .

9. I don't understand why people use so many methods. Toss it in damp soil and leave her alone. 100% for me

• Like Like x 1
  10. I have never had better results than using coco for seeds or clones.

11. No perlite??

12. I bought a couple seeds from dna genetics off their gyo collection all seeds popped & sprouted no issues..

13. I just plain coco for seedlings when transplant the mix will be 75 / 25 coco perlite mix .

• Like Like x 1
  14. maybe i should have mentioned, i use that heat-mat when i start them indoors,,

• Like Like x 1