Prepper420’s No-Tillin Adventure!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Prepper420, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Planted 5x Dolato’s. Watering the whole bed with a tea of Fish Hydroxylate and Fish Bone Flower, Yucca extract and Grow-Sil.
    IMG_6085.JPG IMG_6084.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  2. All good things must come to an end! Its been a pleasure following your grow and learning on the way. Wish you the best in your meadery adventures! This is my past grow using your soil mix! Glookies, Gorilla Glue #2 × Girl Scout Cookies. Thanks for all the knowledge you passed down to the community!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
  3. Dolato, 8 weeks!
    IMG_6153.JPG IMG_6155.JPG

Aloe Vera
    IMG_6156.JPG

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Awesome as always!

Sent with it's not a lie!?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Is this 12 hours on high or low? Looks awesome!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Always on low, especially for butter. I haven’t used butter in a long time. Coconut oil with 3.6.9 oil and decarded dabs. I use 1gram dabs to 1 cup of coconut oil with 1 Tbsp 3.6.9 oil.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  7. Hey prepper, your garden is looking great man! :wave: glad to see you're still posting

• Like Like x 3
  8. Dolato!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Blue Hash
    [​IMG]

Pineapple Express 2
    [​IMG]

Amhurst
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  9. Veg!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  10. Veg! Getting close to using up the rest of these plants. No longer cloning. End of an era.
    [​IMG]

Packed this side of the bed with 7x Dolato’s.
    [​IMG]

Harvesting these Dolato’s in a week or two.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

More Dolato! Lol
    [​IMG]

Blue Hash
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Pineapple Express 2
    [​IMG]

The whole garden should be wrapped up by Dec hopefully.

• Like Like x 6
  11. Hey prepper!

You’re plants look amazing as always!

How long has your aloe been in the bed? I’ve been trying to figure out where to put one. Seems like a great spot/idea!

Hope all is well with you!

• Like Like x 4
  12. Hey prep I got a question about top dress . I run 20 gallon pots .How much do you top dress per cubic foot of soil after you chop and add new plant ? Keep in mind I veg in my 20s and flower in same pot . My soil is a few years old . I’ve been getting deficiencies 4-5 weeks into flower. I feel like top dressing a cup of each amendment per cubic foot could burn the plants . Between the kelp, alfalfa , neem, oyster shell , crab , fish bone that’s over 15 cups. I do 1/4 cup of each but I feel like it’s not enough

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1