Potential Dispatcher/Customer Service job?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by Robin M.R., Oct 6, 2020.

1. I have a job interview with a local cannabis delivery service coming up. I'm super nervous and I could use some advice.
    I have prior customer service experiance working for a shoe store. I've learned to handle customer calls pretty well and I can gain product knowledge pretty quickly.
    I have been consuming cannabis for as long as its been legal in my state and I've kept myself updated on strains and different cannabis related products.
    I've looked through the company's menu and I've been asking them questions and they've been very helpful.
    I just feel like this is my job to screw up.Im a little phone shy on important calls. I'm scared of misdirection someone or screwing up an order. I want this job bad, mostly because I want to get my foot in the door of the cannabis industry.
    Im stressed and I could use some advice. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dispacmtcher
    Learning to spell Dispatcher is a good place to start.
    :)

And no and I'm not really a spell check fanatic. You'll do fine. Dealing with the public is both a pain and fun at the same time. I sold auto parts for several years and it never was boring. You have some prior experience in sales and it is the same thing selling cement or diamonds.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  3. don't try and plan the whole interview out in your head.
    walk in ready to have a talk and prove to them that you are the one for the job.

focus on those strengths and deal with the weaknesses while you're on the clock!

sounds like you've been preparing by doing things like reviewing the company's menu and things like that which I'm sure is more than some of the other candidates they will talk to.

be confident and treat it like a conversation not an interrogation.

4. You'll be fine. Be confident. Any phone issues you may have you will work out once you get more practice. Dont bring up any faults during the interview.

5. Hope you got the job. I got interested in this job few years ago and I'd like to try it.
    Any suggestions? Thx

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk