Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Oil Potency of my cbd oil

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by Uniqueusername61, Apr 13, 2021.

1. I cooked Cbd oil today, i put 25 grams of CBD at 16% and 0% THC, i added exactly 146ML of sunflower oil in a mason jar and cooked it on stove with simmering water for 3 hours. The problem is I didn’t get 146ML out of finished product and only got 62ML. What would the potency be per 1 ML? And how much potency did i lose?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. 25 X16 = 400 mg of possible CBD
    I don't see a Decarb listed. Needs longer then THC so
    240 F for 60 minutes.
    No Decarb = no effects

The water soaked all the herb preventing the oil from melting open the Trichome heads.
    Net extraction very low IME.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  3. I thought at 16% 160 mg of cbd or thc per gram of herb.
    25 X 160 = 4,000 mg for total batch.
    The water wasn’t in the mason jar only the oil and herb but mason jar sat in a stove pot with water surrounding it. And i did decarb the cbd.

4. So at 146 ML with 4,000 Mg for entire batch would be 27.39 mg per ml but I didn’t get 146 ml back i got 62

5. LOL stoned and math. LMAO
    Your very correct. I failed to move the decimal over.
    4,000 mg of CBD

Decarbed. Excellent.

While boiling water limited your temps to 212 F. It's hot enough.

Now the failure to extract all the oil. Assume a fairly even "infusion" of your Oil.
    All the remaining CBD is trapped in your un-pressed out oil trapped in your remains..

Use more pressure and squeeze out more oil or consume the "scraps"

A garlic press.
    [​IMG]
    5 ton hydraulic "H" press
    [​IMG]
    Screw style Herb press.
    [​IMG]

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  6. Depends on the effect you're looking for.
    I use CDBa for my migraines and a mix of CBDa CBD for general relaxation from anxiety and to help sleep.

CBDa, caffeine (a good shot of espresso) and a couple naproxen work is good or better than the imitrex I was taking, but without the side effects of making me dizzy, sleepy, then nervous and tense.
    CBD works, but the CBDA works better.

I find that the CBD works for migraines, but the CBDA works better.
    I've also found that adding a little CBDA to the CBD works better for my other needs.

Sent from my phbgf uijj tplkjn

7. I used garlic press and got bit more out of it but next time i need to try something way more effective.

8. [​IMG]
    Might try something like this.
    SMALL VEGETABLE / FRUIT PRESS 5
    $54.99

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  9. I’m gonna find something like that. Thanks man!