Post your verse!

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by Apex Word, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Just Wanted to Mention as Well that if Anybody Wanted to do a Texting Collab With ya Girl just LMK I'm Always Down. I Cant Do Audios tho because i Have Speech Problems Tho an I Gotta Say it Takes Me a Long Times to write these lol so Be Patient Please. I Posted My Other Freestyles an Such on The Previous Page if You Wanna Check them Out. :):thumbsup: I Think it isa Alot of Fun tho So Just HMU If You Wanna Do Someting Together.:roflmao::D

~Toni~

2. I came up a wild child rappin with the vile style//
    See it’s the man of the hour now ya//
    bout to see a huge hooligan full of hootch ruthless muthfucka cause a stomach ulcer//
    You best believe that I leave catastrophe on a beat//
    My raps are immersive your raps serve no purpose//my word play is first place//
    I like it when my verses stir shit//

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. #13223 Dizzy, Mar 15, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2021
    I'm Back Again You Now About to Get Blessed But the Jamaican Princess// Y'all Should Consider Your Self Lucky To Witness How I Stay Stay Killin em While Showing Finesse//

Nobody On The level of That Gyal Tonika Miss Me With That Drama I'll Always Defeat Ya//Dizzy Stay In The Hood Moving Ki's Like Alicia You Play With My Money An The Machete Slice You Like a Pizza//

Weed I Stay Burning Like Spilled Oil G an My Boo Will Do Anyting For Me Inlcuding Kill, Loyally// Tryin To Stay Calm an Chill Locally but That Bad Memory Sh*t From My Past Always Still Poison Me//

I'm The Best Lady to Get Blazed With We Having a Fun Times On That Edibles Marijuana Space Ship//As Far as Trips Go it was One if The Strangest Every Ting was Moving in Slow Motion Like The Matrix//

Y'all Hoes are Faker Then a Mirage Got Me Wanting To Put Hands to You an Iain Talking Bout a Massage// Haters Jealous of Me an My Entourage an Because I Gotta Big Ass Like a Dark Skin Nikki Minaj//

Ima Boss Lady But I Still Not Afriad to Do Dirt or Hit The Streets an Move Work// I Do it all Tho an Stay Looking Good in My Cute Shirt an New Skirt//

Iain One of Lowly Niggas Standing on The Corner I'm Rollin Like One Of The Queen Pins South of The Border// Ion Wanna Hear Any More Of Y'all Verses That Sh*t is Torture ima Go Crazy on You Hoes Soon because an there ain't No Cure for My Dis Order//

My My Man Show Me All About That Thug Love Leave Our Room Wrecked Looking Like a Trap House After a Police Drug Bust// I Love Killin These Other Rappers But I'm Like a Vampire tho because it Never Stops By Blood Lust//

Ima Get Lifted With a Quickness Soon as I Finish This Sentence My Business is Just To Strip All Your Defenses// I Feel Like ima Female Thannos sometimes The Way I Just Snap these B*itches Outta Existance//

Up til I Die I'm Always Reppin That G.D People Try To Kill Me Before but ima Goddess an a Warrior sn Neither Of Us Die Easy// I'm The Queen Other Females Just Sleazy Stick To Watching That TV Please because Don't Nobody Wanna See You in 3D//

Ima Goddess Of The Light But My Main Job Is Moving Through The Darkness An Eraseing Evil// My Kids See Me asa Role Model an I Do All I Can To Stay Relate To My People//

IM Always Shining When I'm Smiling My Grill Blind Bright ASL Blind You Like a Car With The High Beams on// At The End Of The Day tho I'm Just a Cool Mother During The Day an a Feaky Wifey at Night Where I be Lick My Hubby Dick Like a Ice Cream Cone//

The Black Diamond Mama Drops The Mic Again!:coolalt::cool:

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I’m trying to change and be the man that I wasn’t.
    I’m trying to change but it’s gon’ take some adjustment.
    I’m trying to change and not remain the same.
    I’m trying to change.

I could’ve had a comfortable life, not put up a fight.
    Get a mediocre job so they don’t shut off the lights.
    Settle into something easy that’s the path of least resistance.
    Instead I chose to see what happens when I keep persistent.
    Made mistakes along the way that kept setting my back.
    Had to fight the inner me that’s where the enemy’s at.
    Eventually after that, the self inflicted attacks.
    I graduated, bimonthly get paid a couple of stacks.

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. My lyrics mixed with spirits from the live and deceased//

They taught me how to rap and always keep my piece//

Cause the streets filled with creeps so there’s never no peace//

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lmao you go sis, not too shabby!!! Where you been hiding that at? :D

All of you in this thread are quite talented. Love what I'm reading!

• Winner Winner x 1

7. Thank You KK I Have Several Others on The Previous Page lol. It Hard for Me to Find Times to Do These because They Take Me a While to Think of Them.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. I understand that! I used to write songs really fast but now I take my time a little more. Well I'll check out your other verses too sis, much respect, you've got a talent!

• Winner Winner x 1

9. Well Thank You Hazel! Texting Verses as Far as it Go For Me tho Since I Can't Actually Speak Very Well. I Try My Best on These tho So I Appreciate The Compliments Sister. I Might Do Another One Soon. Also I Hope You Have a Good Night Too an I'll Talk With You on FB Tommorow ok? Love You!

~Toni~

10. Love you too, talk to you tomorrow on FB sis. Keep em coming! Epic! :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. traversed the globe in search of growth to cultivate the perfect prose
    studied science, earth's components and how and why the currents flow
    universes open and then collapse and still I'm standing here and rappin
    witnessed pain that cant be cured and felt it too, severely famished
    stayin hungry and purely savage and deep as Plato so here's Atlantis
    yall weak as playdough, just molds of the norm and all you can do is mirror my antics
    I'm cultured bitch, my beer's are lambic and I like to keep the beat iambic
    my meter's magic, I'm penta sick like I caught covid and spread that shit
    five fold damage, you best be slick if you wanna breathe the same air where my breath's adrift
    the devil's risen, six six six, and if you wanna survive then you best submit
    bless the rhythm everytime I spit, and I'll pass you bitches the torch
    but remember of course that I'm the one who got the ember lit
    I'll take a step back and let my work speak for itself
    watch my words come to life and cause speakers to melt
    no-- literally-- watch my work fuckin SPEAK FOR ITSELF
    and melt speakers with fire forged in the evil of hell

12. I saw it jiggle.
    Mm, no make it wiggle.

Repeat for 5 minutes.

Am I rapper now?

13. Here a Many verses me an My Friend Vintage Blunts have Done Together. I Going to Post a new Ones Soon.

I'm Back again brcause These Haters a Disease an Tonika The Antidote Can't Stand These Lame Rappers Tho Me an D Eat em Like Cannibals// Dont Even Take Much Practice tho With us It Comes Natural WE Some Savage Folks Competition Look in Like They Ripped Apart by Some Kinda Animal//

I Stay Killin Hoes Not Just With My Physical But Making Real Shit That Everybody In The World Feelin Tho Make Ya Mans Wanna Kiss Me Like We Under The Mistle Toe// My Syllables Not Simple Flows Try To Read Them Your Mind Just Explodes Louder Then a Whistle Blow Its Like My Rhymes is Biblical//

Me an Dan Is Just Straight Up Dominant You just Try Poppin Shit an It Will Be Like The Beghinning of The Apocalypse// We We Just To Prominent You Try to Start Drama Bitch an Tings Gon turn Ominous on all 7 Continents//

It's Funny How People Want Talk About Me Like They Met me Knowin if They Ever Try Test Me That's When stuff Gets Messy// I Just Keep Bitches Guessing They Wondering How Me an My Bestie Stay Lookin Soo Classy an Sexy an Still Flip an Beat Yo Ass Like ima Female Jet Li//

Tonika a Big Time Gamer Girl You Probably Can Tell I Like Mario because the Way I Spit Fire// watch Us as We Get Higher our Rhymes Flip Nicer My Rhymes Hotter The Flames But but Once You Cross Me I'm Colder Then a Pit Viper//

From Chicago To The Dirty Down Under We Do sh*t The G Way in These Streets// Me an Dan The Man Not Giving a F*ck Riding Deep in Enemy Territory Like CJ & Denise it's Like We Got a Menage Going because it's Like We Gotta 3 Way With The Heat//

Ever Since We Came into This World we Both Knew in This Rap Game We Destined to Be Someting Great Once You Pop Off To Tonika an Dan Death The Only Way You Getting a F*ckin Break// We Both Love The Game so Playin With us Gon Up Stakes Murrk You an Celebrate by Lightin Up Like a Pumpkins Face//

Our Flow Sick We Both Ferocious Y'all Haters Just a Dried up Mud Puddle an We Deeper then The Ocean// We Stay High So Y'all Lookin Like Slow Motion We Coasting Down The Street Slicker then a MF Baby Lotion//

Last Few Days Ya Girl Been Just Kickin it With My Family Tryna Keep from Snappin an Remain Chill Doing Whatever I Gotta do Do to Keep The Pain Killed on this Weed an Lame Pills// I'm Always Really Close to The Edge an People Wanna Blame Me When I Say i Feel Insane still//

Some Days I Never Know if ima Make it my Next MFn Birthday in December I Just Remember to Follow My Therapist Advise to The Exact Letter// Me an 12 Both Crazy But at This Rap Stuff There NOBODY Better Only Times Y'all Will Ever Get The Best of us is the 32nd of Never//

~~~~~~~~~
    1-2Many
    ~~~~~~~~~
    I wanna be the greatest to blaze pages
    Stage a vegas robbery and blaze up hazes
    at the himalayan bodega oasis
    Aimless basis from plauged faded faces

vauge and in stasis in nameless mayan places
    dna traits haters guage the creators
    speaking in tongues the one for the ages
    im bill shakes on the buds straight faded

spoke the dope in a cloak of dope smoke
    evoke ghosts from depths unknown to most
    say ya woke but you folks lack the skill
    said you're the goat but you're a joke facts is real

my rouge talent got me flippin on imposters
    a savage to the scene administered by doctors
    approach the religion of hip hop to prosper
    cut down the fakes as an offer to the monsters

you're in it for the dollar im in it for the squalor
    you're such a good actor you're up for an oscar
    I'll straight air you out like vent in a locker
    Teach you to flow so you can represent proper

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  14. 1-2 Many Verse

Got my finger on the trigger
    Live large or live bigger - It's over
    My picture on a wanted poster
    Hit herb we some chronic smokers
    Pass the doja
    A 5th of vodka chillin with some sensimilla growers
    Linking from Aus to America
    Better than any competitor,
    We ain't challengers
    Derail the train load of travellers
    Level the precipist?
    The unraveller
    My manager won't book shows
    cos I'm savage bruh
    Foes on some hoe shit,
    But they don't know it
    Lowkey I'm dope kids
    I'd say tell your friends but they know this -
    2many on mics see the stage burn
    Too friendly?
    I'm psyched to put ya frame in an urn
    Riding in a Bentley
    Day of the worm
    Tequila shots and a j laced with sherm
    Keep your eyes on me -
    I'll show you how to flex
    Pick up the shells from the cannon
    My gat make you stretch
    Unload rounds if you up in my face
    Quick to show you the ropes if you up in my place
    Hear the thunder pound
    When the cannon thump
    I'm the assassin stashing
    Cannabis and gats in the trunk -
    Don't make me go flip mode
    And busta rhyme,
    Don't make me go Jack Jones And bust a 9
    Several reasons I keep my mind together
    I gotta keep the crew rhyming better
    The scene full of crying fellas
    My time on earth?
    Spend it away from dying ever
    I'm a spiritual rock the pinnacle of god,
    You talking to cops you can go
    Elsewhere to cop -
    We sing for the moments of hardship
    Moments disastrous
    Moments past us,
    And the army we forge above us
    Keep it legit like white widow
    I'm high on indo
    Kicking the pane out the window
    If this was prison my lines are shivs yo
    Picking a good rapper
    Is like picking a needle out a hay stack
    They flop on tracks
    Dizzy and 2many bringing grade A+ back

Dizzy verse

Yall Have Brought this Goddess back to Life to Start again// Me an D Like some Criminal Master Minds He The Joker an im The Dark Skinned Harley Quinn//

I Stay Laughin at Cowards think they Seen the Last of T I Doubt it G//Haters Barking at a B but they cant Bite me because im Bout it Bout it Like Mia X an Master P//

I Know You Other Females Wish you Could be Like Me my Life got you Fascinated My Flows too Sick even tho i Already Been Vaccinated// Jealous Tricks Make me Laugh Kinda Like Cartoons yall are just Animated but if you Step to The Kush Queen you Will be Verbally Assassinated//

Every Day ya Girl get High Like a Rocket when its Life Off// Blazin Green Make me Feel Horny like I wanna Suck My Boo D*ck off but im so Slick ion Smear my Lip Gloss//

Tonika an Dan ona Mission to Make Snitches Disappear Like we Magicians Yall Better Listen// We Make sh*t Happen Like when they Trap Boys in the kitchen We Run The Whole System from He The Boss of Aus an Im the Queenpin from Kingston//

Ion Touch B/S tho My Self tho I just Mind My Business an Talk to God an He My Higher Power// No Unmentionables for Dizzy T an Dan the Man we just Like Mario & Fam because we got that Fire Flower//

Ion Trust Many People anymore Not Even the Snakes that wanna Act Nice// They The Worse Creepin Up On You an Get you Outaa No where Like Black Ice but I Illuminate an Find they Lame Asses Like a Flash Light//

Tonika from the Block but im Really enlightened every Times I Walk in the Room that Whole Place just Brighten// I Rap like im In the Language of the Gods an Goddesses but im Really a Female Titan///

Yall Jealous Bastards i See you Yall like Plastic Yall Are Actin Just Spastic an then wanna Question why Toni Get Drastic//Hoes Mad at me Because iLeave they Man Enchanted until i get Him Home an Take His head Off Like ima Queen Praying Mantis//

My Crazy Side Out Now Call Me T-Murder or Tonika Fatale in any Case ima True Lady Boss// Once you Play me its too Late even if You Pay me off you get Tossed Off a High Rise Like Randall Flagg did to Nadine Cross///

Toni a Psycho B*tch Deep Down I Know it true some times i just Stare off into Space with a Thousand Yard Gaze// Lookin Blank ina Daze Eyes ina Far away Place but im Really Thinkin how i wanna Look you in the Eye when i Kill You like when Hector Got Popped by Scar Face//

As for this Rap Business No B*tch on Tonika level this is for Certain Dudes an Females its a Wrap i just Pull the MFn Curtain// Yall Jealous Hoes Can Kiss My Big Black @$$ while im Twerkin because ion think about yall when my Boo Sex me till im Squirtin (lol)

My Boo Say He Like My Big Chocolate Titties an stay Grabbing them Underneath My Tank Top everybody Know Tonika the Prettiest Gyall from Kingston all the way Bangkok// I Keep all the Men Coming Back to the Same Spot it Like the Whisper Song up in here but i heard it all before you cant Play me i didnt Come from Game Stop//

I Guess the Point is that Nobody can Really Challenge the Realist because Me an D just Straight up Verbally Dismantle you B*tches// My Homie Dan isa true G an This Gyal Straight up Vicious an to My Man The Grim Reaper Thanks Boo He the only One Alive who can Handle my Thickness//

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  15. ~1-2Many Verse~
    I'm a marksman, I'm on point
    Looking for a doobie get on my joint
    Sparring with Spartans while hitting the bong
    Like it owes me money - don't question the
    Method of the nut job ain't nothing funny
    If ya ain't making money days ain't sunny
    The killer is after the skrilla yo
    I'm in a vanilla villa in Manila smoking dro
    With a 6 shooter a case of jager
    Putting names in the paper though
    If ya gotta go ya gotta go ya gonna know
    Wanna rap and flow watch the pros
    The effect of the domino
    Who's next to cop a verbal assault
    Murder you to a pulp the burner cult
    Grab the witches blood and sink a gallon
    There's not one bad onion in my battalion
    Meet you at the function where ya rapping
    Get the guns and start clapping
    Redrum for the back chatting
    Don't talk behind my back
    Or I'll give you a spinal tap
    Drop you in a fire trap call me out I'll fire back
    Dizzy on the prime time designing dap
    And it's like that
    Try keep ya mind intact inside the dwelling
    Of whether or not you should be writing raps

~Dizzy Verse~

Tonika Back Like again It Seems always More on point then a Laser Beam Im Sweeter then Strawberries & Cream// Im The Kinda Bad Gyal that every Man Dream but in My Case I Will Make you Scream//

Noting at all About Me is Typical When You Battle Me an D You Get Hit So Hard it almost Literal// Got us Saying Yeeaahh Like Young Jeezy When tings Get Physical Going against Tonika an Dan is Just Impossibly Difficult//

This Not Just another Verse its a Jamaican Curse Battling People Like us can be the Absolute Worse// Ima Deadly Assassin Come in Your Hospital Room Dressed like a Nurse an Take You Off The Earth with a Lil Shoota I Kept in My Gucci Purse//

Trust Me B*tch I Do Dirt Like a Grave Digger Gotta Be like that because Hoes cant See the Bigger Picture// Its Makes Me Hot to Think about Pulling the Trigger Until I need My Boo to Make me Quiver an Run Like a River//

Me an D Flows Strike Down Haters Like Golden Arrows Go Right Through your Clothes & Apparel Into Your Bones an Marrow// After you Battle us You Just be a Shell of your Former Self Freozen an Sterile//

I been a Rude Gyal since the 90s but Iain Gon Let Nobody Find me so I gotta False I.D// I Move in Silently an My Neighbors just Think everyting is Irie Few People Know what Tonika Truely about an thats How i like MFs to Stay Out My Life G//

Tonika Rhymes always Shining an clean I Like a Queen an Stay Lookin Cute an Pretty at every Scene// Trust me Tho Ion Like to Be Mean so ya Girl stay Smoking Green an Sippin Lean that's How I Stay Serene//

Tonika Gottaa Wreckless Flow but still Keep It Cooler then a Eskimo an You Probably be Blending who My grill an My Necklace Glow//I Be Ingesting that Green an iain Just Talking about Vegetables My Weed Hit You So good you wont Even Need a Second Toke//

My Flows So Vicious Tonika be Having B*tches Like Oh No You didn't// You cant Deny it tho Tonika Stay Exposing Victims Like a Female Scarface the Way I Push it to the Limit//

I Got Other Rappers Scared the Way I do this is Like Black Magic Ima Lady Savage an My Looks Make Other Hoes Jealous call me that Phat Rabbit// I Stay Low kKey tho Like Hidden Passage an Messin with Toni You Be Better of Drinkin Sulfuric Acid//

Tonika an Dan Gotta Destructive Flow Like Lava Not A Good Idea to Start any Drama with The Aussie Psycho an the Black Diamond Mama You get Squeeze Life Less Like we some Anacondas// im Gon Rule The World as long as iwanna like im the Queen of The Damned Folks just Call Me Akasha//

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  16. Vintage Blunts Verse 1~

My styles borderline elitest
    My thoughts were designed by a genius,
    I been killing rhymes since a fetus
    I thought about it now I'm like see this
    I'm on beaches drinking alizé
    With my mind on finding jesus
    Catch me in Spain with senoritas
    Full blown like a worked hsv gts
    More bags of grass clippings than Jim's lawns
    Behaviour in line with Ben cousins in form
    Because I'm the saviour I got flip ill fours
    - Risky business, snitchin as a witness?
    You'll get you a dental bill bigger than 6 digits
    I'll send ubers with nudists On shrooms
    To ya house, boost ya stereo move in my surround sound system and move in a couch
    And groove to groove armada
    With an ounce super skunk hooch out
    Looking like Jon Cho on Harold and Kumar
    Tactfully smash up a instro tokin indo -
    With a gypsy sittin' on a load of lit canna dro
    Reading tarot, scripts, oiuji and six pharaoh
    R.I.P burial headstones text to win,
    The road to the unknown show, it begins
    In Rome to show in strength is fixed,
    But the mind is a - barrier for a slap of,
    "animal" when you in-know, you have a doper
    Mongolian Jin speaking Chinese flow to win

~Dizzy Verse 2~

Tonika an Dan Back again Showing That in this Rap Game Me an D ona Different Level then the Lames// Folks Never Know How ima React Next because I gotta Angel an a Devil in My Brain//

I Stay Loyal too my Boo but I got alotta Groupies Only Care about One Man tho an I go to War for Him Like its Call of Duty// He My King but He Stay Asking Me Tonika Iono whats Bigger your Mood Swings or Your booty//

Mess with my Family me an Folks Gon Rally an Make The City Hotter then Death Valley//Mostly tho I just like to Remain Peaceful an Stay in my Own Lane Like a Bowling Ally//

Bitches Stay wanna to Chatter it dosnt Matter Me an Dan at at the Top of The Ladder// I Tear Other Rappers to Tatters because Ima Psychotic Goddess Just Like Rose Madder but my Boo still Put a Ring on Me Like Saturn//

I Stay Surroound By a Cloud of that Loud an You Can See it From the North to East to the West to the South// I Doubt if anybody Got Enough Clout to Know what im about They Get One Look at My Life an Wanna get Out Like a Haunted House//

My Fashion an Looks is The Hottest Iain No where Near Being Modest an If Im Being Honest Only Man Man Can Get me hot Like the Tropics// Ion Care about Worldly Problems I just Stay Puffn the Bombest Weed an Sippin Sizzurp got me Floatin Like Mary Poppins//

Biggest Issues I Got is Too Much Anxiety an Second Guessin but I Always Bounce Back Again Like I'm The Phoenix or The Damn Queen of Ressurection// UnPredictable AF Till The Day I'm Permantley Restin I Think You Get The Message Only One Who Know What ima Do Next is My Boo Michael Dude Can Read Me Like The Proffessor in X-Men//

Y'all Already Know I Be The Queen in The Trap Stuntin So Just shut It an Let Me See Those Stacks Comin// Rivals Don't Know What Hit Em They Think it's COVID 2020 Again When They See Them Folks With The Masks Bust in you Better Recognize Before it Too Late I'm One Twisted Damn Black Woman//

I Can be the Kindest but also sometimes I Give into the Darkness an Become Heartless Messing with Tonika an Dan wouldn't Be The Smartest// We Both so Rare an Unlike any other Rap Artist Yall Don Wanna Make Your Self a Target Tryna Battle us Like Catching a Sight of the Old Gods you Be Drivin Insane right before your Soul is Departed//

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  17. Rappers looking stupid, I'm a putrid illusive mutant
    You say you're crews huge i see room for improvement
    Superstitious so i talk spoke to the dead,
    Imagine if what goes on in the head, i open a text
    That's so def no sense no pretense
    So fresh It's like a smoking gun after i flow like em next
    I'm so high on hazr i left my face at my mates
    Dizzy know what I'm saying that's why I say it
    Homie we don't play, Toni And Vintage
    So OG if there was a Deebo contest I'd win that shit
    Brave Heart spitting an ancient art of raps
    The martyr's back, the last act that marched the star tracks
    Carbon maps and Architecturally structured artifacts
    Past Environmental facts lead to the discovery of some of that
    Been everywhere from earth to endless silence
    My share of whats in my verse is the direct influence of violence
    I been through shit these cats live in there mums crib
    Bummed out cos they lack muscle after 2 months in the gym
    Get real - I'll belt ya and tell you to get on with it
    No time for games i'm not ready for providence

Dizzy Verse 2

Tonika Back again Other Rappers Precarious Me an Dan The Illest Till they Bury Us Bitches Act Funny till I Get Hilarious// My Kids Got me Living Vicarious through them I Might Look Cute an Innocent but my Plans Is Nefarious//

Not Many People even Know me Proper Trust me If You Cross Me Then Hoes Get Shot up// Ion Wanna Do all that tho I Rather be Peaceful Toni Gotta Roll the Ganja an Just Be Chillin in My Onesie Like Snow The Product//

You Don Wanna Try to Play Me or ill Make you Worse Nightmare Look Like a Sweet Day Dream// I Go where ever My Mind Take me Only Times I Really Happy is when I Chillin with My Boo an My Babies//

Diamonds in My Grill Shining Like Paul Wall an Nelly High AF just Passin My Bong to my Bestie Araceli// There Noting yall Cann Tell me I Know hoes jelly because they Man Fantasize to Be the Next One to Put another Baby in My Belly//

Every Times Yall Hurt me I Get Stronger because Real Queens Turn Pain into Power Me an D Stay Rhymin an Getting Higher then the Sears Tower// Our Flows is Fresh an Clean Like they Just got Out The Shower Haters just Cowards I Leave dem Feelin Sour because they Could not Imagine what it Like to be us even for a Hour//

I Leave even my Enemies Clappin for me me How Many Times I gotta Say its My Black Girl Magic that Make it Happen// Tonika a Jamaican Phat Rabbit an Me an Dan Rhymes is Savage an Stay Blessed an Stackin that Cabbage//

Im Hot As F*ck an I gotta Short Fuse It Offset by My Chill Demeanor an My Ice every times I Sport Jewels// Leavin Feds Confuse when they Search for Clues No Info Cant Even Report news I Look Better then Ya Girl on My Worst day too Sexxy even with my War Wounds//

I'm One if a Kind In This World Y'all Could Compare me to a Black Pegasus plus my Family Got More Power in The Streets of Chicago We Like the President// I Hit a Lick then Disappear New City New Residence Straight Up Vanish Like The Wind No Evidence//

It isa Hard Knock Life for a Lady Renegade shout Outs to Eminem an Jay-Z Even after all I Been through I still Look an Feel Amazing Plus the Weed an the Lean Got me Lazy// You don Wanna Try to Hard to Phase me ever Since them people Bust My Head Up I Been Crazy an I Might just Turn you into a Ghost Quick like that Movie with Patrick Swayze//

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  18. Set the stage, i was walking up to heavens gates/
    Tried to make peace with my final resting place/
    death awaits and no man can affect his fate/
    doesnt matter how much you've tossed into those collection plates/
    cuz when the moment comes and your final seconds fade/
    no blessings laid will stop your soul from gettin raised/

• Creative Creative x 2
  19. Dope!

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. I'm a terrible poet, so I wont try writing anything myself. But I love reading through this thread while I am high, it is great :p.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1