Post Your Favorite Album Covers

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by I'm Ron Burgundy?, Nov 11, 2016.

1. I stopped in there about a week and a half ago when I was on tour and they had some crazy stuff. Lots of rare black metal 7" albums from Satanic Warmaster, Sargeist, and even Moonblood. Not to mention entire sections dedicated to Bathory, Darkthrone, Mayhem, Summoning, Depeche Mode, The Cure, Mercyful Fate, Christian Death, and pretty much everything I have ever wanted except for rare Peste Noire stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  2. It's kind of sad since I live 18+ hours away from that shit. If you ever go in there again can you look for crass best before 84 for me? I will pay you to go get it and send it to me lol.

All of our record stores are fucking bland. usually there is some satyricon and a carpathian forest if you're lucky. I've yet to see burzum or bathory EVER on shelves. I'll have to take some pics of what I have so far.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I play Richmond fairly often and I might be passing through there on the way to Baltimore since I am playing a fest up there next month. I'll keep an eye out for that but Crass can be pretty hard to find although I saw some at a used book store in Atlanta back in October.

There are some good record stores here in Asheville NC and I have found some Bathory, Burzum, and some other cool stuff but the city is stuck in an overly politically correct mindset at the moment and it is getting harder and harder to find stuff that I actually want. All of my Bathory except for Under the Sign of The Black Mark came from local stores surprisingly and I know one store has a copy of Nordland. I still can't believe that I found all of the Grand Belial's Key albums at the most PC store in town, I don't think they knew what they were selling lol.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Beherit: Drawing Down The Moon (1993)
    [​IMG]

Mayhem: Chimera (2004)
    [​IMG]

Bathory: The Return... (1985)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. This thread better not die out! I spent several hours taking pics just for this thread and they won't be going to waste haha.

Darkthrone: The Underground Resistance (2013)
    [​IMG]

King Diamond: Fatal Portrait (1986)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Buckethead - Electric Sea (2012)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  7. Bulldozer: Neurodeliri (1988)
    [​IMG]

Dissection: Storm of the Light's Bane (1996)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Calibre - Grow

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  9. Iron Maiden: Number of the Beast (1982)
    Original CD pressing from 1982 which is also the first year CDs were introduced to the consumer market,
    [​IMG]

Black Sabbath: TYR (1990)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. Deadbeat / Narsaak Split 7" (1996)
    [​IMG]

Drudkh: Кров у наших криницях (2006)
    [​IMG]

11. I lovveeee Nicki Minaj
    [​IMG]