Possuum’s Water-Only Organic Grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Possuum, Jul 9, 2010.

1. They new grow is bean cracking goodness right now. Here is a little sumpin sumpin in the mean time ..... :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. lankity dankity. :)

I hope the weather treats her smoooooooooooth.

Peace!

3. Getting Frosty :yummy:

And beautifully lanky

• Like Like x 1
  4. #3524 StickEnugzz, Sep 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2011
    Possum, Hey hows it a goin? I was wanting to run this mix by you and see what you think. No hurries, no worries just curious. I posted in the "post your organic tea recipe" thread and didn't get any reply. I am kinda leaning toward believing that this is too high in "N". Results are good but I'm willing to change at anytime to fine tune my mix. Most of my stuff is store bought because of my cramped space and no way of composting properly. So I will understand if my use of Scott products is scoffed at. There are many good people on here that are good at what they do but I really enjoy your explanations the best. All comments are welcome. Thanks Bro !

I built a small brewer(started out as a mini cloner 4 years ago) out of plastic coffee can; a 2 stone air supply is glued to the bottom and hose runs out top of handle. All solids, powders and molasses are placed in a sheer stocking.

Flowering mix:
    pure water-6.0 PH +/-.1
    1/4 cup EWC
    1/4 cup Humus/Cow Manure
    1/4 cup Epsoma Garden-Tone
    3 tbls Bone Meal
    3 tbls Indonesian Bat Guano
    3 tbls Unsulfured Molasses

I aerate that for 24 hours and add my liquid components.

1 Drop Superthrive
    2 tbls Earth Nectar
    2 tbls Earth Ambrosia

After adding the EN/EA the mix must be used within an hour so I wring the stocking out and stir the mix well. I'll let it blend itself for 20 minutes or so.*

This amount will make 3-5 gallons depending on what all I need to feed.

*In the past I've added the EN/EA at the beginning against the manufacturers directions of "using within 1 hour of mixing the two together". I have seen great improvement in my roots by using the inoculate as intended. (magine that?)

This mix is working very well.

~StickEnugzz~

Links:

Espoma Garden-Tone http://www.espoma.com/p_consumer/pdf/products/tones/Esp_Garden.pdf

EarthGro Organic Humus and Manure Earthgro Organic Humus and Manure - Scotts Miracle-Gro

• Like Like x 1
  5. hey bro...just put fire ta some popcorn 3 day dried off the p45...its flat out awesome buds bro..thanks:wave:

6. Hey StickE, yeh man I seem to recall seeing your post over in that thread. I think then I said but it's worth repearting now; I think it is kewl as all what you're doing esp with the coffee container brewer! That kinda micro stuff is right up my alley. I tell you dude, if it works for ya then keep doing it and enjoying the results. I popped over to the Earth's nectar and ambrosia site and that looks like some interesting products.

I give ya 15 +reps just for taking your thinking out of the box and doing something how you see it needs to be done and brotha, as long as that works for ya, I'm all for it. Micro brewer and all :).

Like the brother deacon told us in church one day, "Good results stem from experience not the obedient application of divine methods dictated by infallible masters"

I think what you are doing falls right under the heading of that definition bro! Cheers! :wave:

7. Kewl bro! If you liked the popcorn you'll just love the entre'! It only gets better from here.

Let me know how your first munchie experience goes for ya LOL... the 45 makes me hongree! :)... once I return from Pluto :D

8. Hey Poss,

Couldn't resist posting you this pic of the BubbleFuck I grew here in 2009

Your beautiful Outdoor girl inspired me.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. :eek: Holy shit Reggie!!

C'mon October!! :hello:

10. I heard that I did! Thank You very much sir... That is a fantastic product, look into the protein crumbles also, I might get some along with their terra pro. Very good products for healthy soils. Keep R Green !

11. Holy Shelia's running wild ReggieG! Damn, between you, G45, Sm00ve (and a few others :)), you fella growers sure do set the bar high. Those are bubbly-gorgeous mate! I can only imagine something like your specimens in my backyard! WoW! :eek: :D

12. I remember that plant! what a fun grow year that was.....hey didn't Buzzie do a monster Bubblefuck last year???

13. As much as I love both the children equally - G45 and BubbleFuck - I anxiously await attempting to grow the BF x P45 cross I created - WhatDaPFuck! (where's ReggieG with his ace naming standards?)

Not this current grow though (stocking up on BF F2 ATM lol), but maybe next time. Ort to be killa eh? Aye! A 36" tall plant that produces ... oh... say .... 10lbs each LOL! :rolleyes:

Think I'm gonna go bake and wake... I'm already "A"wake

14. I hear ya on that P. I have that chest cold or whatever bug is going around and it sucks. Think today is a smoke and relax day.

15. Poss I just dropped by to say high :) And then I saw that picture of Reggie's BF...good bloody grief! :eek: :eek: Insert Macaulay Culkin face here ___________ - that's an amazing girl! /understatement

Anywho I'm out playing thread catchup and wanted to throw ya a shout! Hope you and yours are having a blast! :)

16. Holy Shit:D

17. thats epic reg:eek:...what did that bitch yeild:eek:

ps..somebody send bubblefuck:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::D

18. I think thats one of the prettiest pic I've ever seen. It even rivals your scrogs deacon:)

19. about a billion pounds. :eek: don't worry about it. :wave:

20. Wow Reg, now that's some thunder from down under bro!!!! You got some killer genetics man.