PoiBoy's Sun & Soil Chronicles (in the Dirt Hole)

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by PoiBoy79, Mar 18, 2018.

1. It looks sexy too.. It's my first time getting anything from Useful.
    I haven't run anything orange in years so I was ripe for the picking lol. His description is mouth watering. Hoping for dank orange zest....like zing and smack, you know? Heh
    The strain gets lots of good reviews, people are def finding orange zest, not as much sweet phenos - hope it meets expectations.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. #782 Sirtootsalot, May 2, 2021
    Last edited: May 2, 2021
    Ahh, so its the bitter orange, cool. I bet it would be sweet to cross to a lime, or sweet lemon and see what kinda citrus terps come out.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yeah like a real orange, although I hear there's orange creamsicle smells/flavor too. Also, all three I planted came up as strong sprouts, no deformities, vigorous. The seeds themselves looked nice and mature.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. @Sirtootsalot
    Looks like we got our first SLC coming up this morning, with two others about to break soil! Chee Hoo!
    20210502_074738.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I'm pulling out my goonies lunchbox and sacrificing chickens wearing my tampon wardress as we speak. Huzzah!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Follow me chickens....nevermind these used tampons swinging about lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. I feel like the fucking Pied piper of estrogen. :roflmao:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Your vag attracting ways are welcome! Don't worry bro, you'll start catching more cock in the future lol. Besides, Sloth and Buckets are good he-hoes in your man stable. If you want any males from seed for cloning or whatevs lemme know.....oh and I'm down for branch dusting this round

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. #790 Sirtootsalot, May 2, 2021
    He-hoes.:lmafoe: it's cool, I'm already pushing my pollen luck between the bucket and the lemon and domo reversals. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm gonna make this work in my space. I've managed 3 dudes once before, so I'm thinking I'll be OK without any contamination. Usually I only like one dude at a time. I'm keeping a clone of him though, I want to store a bunch of his pollen for the future.

Id definitely like to give you some pixie dust.. I was thinking about it, I can give you pollen in zip locks, so you could just slip it over a nug.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. #791 Heavn, May 2, 2021
    Queeff your room has now been blessed.

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Blessings! Cough cough, your pheromone cloud is rich! Defs would make lesser females ovulate on your schedule hehee

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Lol that is funny because it's true and actually happened

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. I threw it out there because my wife is the same - she has "bossy ovaries", and her circle is all on her schedgg lol

You and her should never be in the same vicinity or some badz will happen, like when two galaxies meet or.......

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Lol! I'm getting close to the point where i won't be having to worry about that stuff anymore. Lol she can be queen!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Posting these articles for reference. All about Calcium, Potassium, and Phosphorous. These three play a major role in how plants acquire nutrients.

After reading, I had a new appreciation for Potassium (especially being outdoors in the heat) and Calcium...seems I've been doing the right thing by topdressing Langbeinite and adding Gypsum throughout my grows. Maybe I'll try being a bit more heavy -handed with the Gypsum this round.

Potassium’s Purpose

Got Calcium?

Phosphorus and Cannabis

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Yesterday I went up to the garden.
    Lookit the aloe
    20210502_163248.jpg
    Only one had flowered before, but never made seed!
    20210502_163325.jpg
    Not surprised they were pollinated, all kinds of hummingbirds and bees humping the bunch all day long. Gonna read up more on what to do with these pods and when to know it's ready to cut off and store/use.
    Got thirsty for a beer and remembered before the pandemic I had heard about this hidden brewery under the Western Ave overpass...checked it out with my younger brother.
    Good find!
    20210430_163059.jpg
    Before the hike, always!
    20210503_105514.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. #798 Sirtootsalot, May 4, 2021
    Last edited: May 4, 2021
    Good stuff, I'm half way through reading them. I started subscribing to those guys newsletters a few months ago. I just discovered this grow that increased Calcium in later flower has given me foxtails. It happened with both Gypsum and liquid bone meal when fed late. Was a cool discovery. I also think it increased calyx swelling. Gonna see if it happens again next run.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Interesting observation....foxtails are kinda catch 22 or personal preference, iunno ....I personally think they look cool, especially those sandworm lookin' ones. Swole calyxes are always nice.
    Wonder if that would apply to a soil grow?

• Like Like x 2
  20. Oh wow nice. How interesting.

• Like Like x 1