PoiBoy's Sun & Soil Chronicles (in the Dirt Hole)

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by PoiBoy79, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Reported

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 1
  2. #742 Heavn, Apr 21, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
    Let's put it this way i was no way rude or inappropriate to you in any way shape or form. You took a simple statement that was in no way abusive at all and started with rude and inappropriate comments not only in that thread but many others. I said you were a newbie because you are new to the site. I flat out said scroll back and read before just dumping in threads your advice that was wrong. You took this to many threads. Insulting and bring way wrong actions and posts. You sir are way out of line. As a long standing member everyone knows I'm one of the nicest blades on this site. So check yourself 100%.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. No one attacked you you were out of line period. You better watch your negativity cause it won't be tolerated on this site. I let all your other bashing go do not continue to bring it to other threads.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sic balls chopper, she never forgets! ♡ Lol. Sorry this has happened poiboy.

Im toast. Time for bed! I have 12 more minutes of bonging

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. I apologize for addressing this here Poiboy. However, it was the first thread i opened after waking up. I will only apologize for addressing it here. I have no control over someone or their actions. It is just unfortunate it found it's way here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. As I said, my apologies and I would like to start over.
    Cool?

Sent from my moto e6 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. We may move on, i accept your apologizes. My word of advice stands. Please read back in threads at least a few posts or pages to get the feel of what's going on. Every area, every thread, every blade are each unique and all deserve that respect and common courtesy. I understand the zest to wanting to apply your knowledge and share it with others, being fully informed will make it more receptive for all.

For everyone else: i know spin feels this might be stiggy. I will say at this point and time i do not think this person is him. I have seen enough posts to verify my feelings on this. I could be wrong but... Spin you know i got mad️ for you. But i feel at this time it's ok. If anyone would like to discuss this further feel free to hit me up in a pm and give this thread the respect it deserves.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Wednesday 4.21.21
    Hey growhana

Started 6 Bodhi Seeds Babylon Buster (Dreadbread × 88g13hp) seeds today. Once the tootmeister's Sloth Loves Chunk gets here, they'll be getting wet....going for lucky #7 this year.....minus the hermies lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. The game's begun! And I lost a bet....
    20210422_103613.jpg
    First seed popping ground is Chem D s1 #2

On another note, no termite tenting needed! Guys are gonna come Friday and give a nontoxic treatment. Still had to clear the attic and the perimeter, was sure I'd find a rat nest behind the garage.....found evidence (turds) but no hissing rats, thank the stars! Irie vibes!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Wooot, that's some good luck. I just had rat guy out cause for two days we found rat turds on our bathroom floor. He killed that somebitch.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Score! Put his/her/binary/fluid? head on a pike, as a warning to all genders alike, heh! Don't rats run in packs of 2+?

uhhh damn did the exterminator make you or swim a snuff vid to do whatevs with....lol?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. #753 Sirtootsalot, Apr 23, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
    Lmao, He asked if I wanted a pic twice, I was like, nah that's cool, I believe you. Then when i got home my wife said she wanted to see it lol. I could have been the cool kid showing it to all my friends at school.

I think this was a one off that got under our crawl space. The fucking gas meter is behind a gate under the building, and when they read it the guy never fucking closes it. Makes me want to sit in the driveway with a paint pellet gun, brown pancho, and a big Ole cannagar. Do you feel lucky punk, well do you?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Damn I just noticed RIL#3 seed was chillin on the surface of the soil. Just replanted now. I poured the water too fast when I wet it down after planting and it must've bubbled up....did the same to a Babylon Buster seed. Quick pours and super light germinating mix don't mix.. D'oh!!

Nearly all the fems have popped up. 3 of the 6 Nocturnals are up....they dwarf the other sprouts - some bigass seeds on that one. The other Sanctuary Gardens strain Noctikron has the biggest seeds I think I've ever seen, like coconuts lol...you'd have to scuff them with a frickin file

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Yupper. The trap just knocked it into crazytown and he shook loose. When I chopped it out came a scream that sounded like a baby. It went on like forever, it seemed to take no breath s, it was fucking spooky af.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  16. That creeps me out.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Eww that's graphic, feels a little weird...welcome to the jungle!

I watched a huge rat at my family's pizza store take a trap bar right on the neck, it started growling and pulled its head out - left all the skin and fur off his head behind. Looked like the red skull. Bolted out the back door leaving a trail of blood...freaky!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Ugh, soo gross.:lmafoe:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1