PoiBoy's Sun & Soil Chronicles (in the Dirt Hole)

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by PoiBoy79, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Thanks bruddah Sits
    Hope that soil does you right! Guess I gotta swing by you guys grows and check the happs
    I remember you mentioning Crocketts a few times now, must be good. Since I'm hopping on the reg seeds I'll have more options. Can't go wrong with sativas anytime!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Monday night jams
    getting psyched for a jurisprudence exam in the morn....crank that CCR!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Good luck with test. I grew one of the Crockett and the catties loved the damn thing to death. Even though the ipm was once a week... chomp!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  4. Break a leg homie. Jamming that waiting for my brother in law to show up. Made me morning.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I've seen those nets that drape over plants, would something like that work?

• Like Like x 1
  6. That purp was a long time ago, unfortunately. Didn't keep or take many photos or videos. Look up drumlord420 on YouTube and look for Perfection of the seed. That's from 2007.
    AK×NL#5, El Niño, and two autos.

Sent from my moto e6 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. This season is GG#4, Sour Diesel, and Island Sweet Skunk.
    Old photo. They've been FIMMED and LSTed with clips...one HST. Can't seem to pull up a recent photo. I'll go take one.
    They are all on a 24/7 light schedule and acclimated to the sunlight, for later transplantation. IMG_20210329_003231234~2.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Latest pic 1618951763515.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. #730 baconman1945, Apr 21, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
    @PoiBoy79

Damn, folks, happy 420... I didn't check notifications over the weekend and just caught up, but this comment seems out of place.

PoiBoy, sweet garden lineup. Looking forward to watching your garden flourish this season!

edit: based on post history, it seems as if there was drama in another thread. The comment that I'm responding to seems to be the first comment to bring the drama into PoiBoy's space. Not appropriate. Let's keep it civil, and keep stuff like that to appropriate forums and DMs.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. #731 Sirtootsalot, Apr 21, 2021
    Dude, you're way out of line. Stop acting like a child.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. FIMMED & early to present day LST/HST clip training.
    Keeping the plants low for optimum LED/Fluorescent 24/0.
    Previously and also currently acclimated to the sunlight in S. GA...
    Watching the weather before sending then out for the remainder of the season.
    GG#4, Island Sweet Skunk, and Sour Diesel.
    Found the ISS after I had already sprouted and purchased the airpots for the other two...
    The soil is Coast of Maine raised bed soil. I have only added epsom salt, 1 tsp/1.75 liter bottle, or 1 tbsp/gallon, pHed to 6.5 before admissitered to the plant(s).
    I always water the outside perimeter of the container, as roots seek out pockets of oxygen which promotes faster root growth and larger plants overall.
    Happy growing, everyone! IMG_20210420_215735149~2.jpg

12. I apologize if I was out of the way. I felt that you were out the way towards me and I should have kept my feelings about the situation to myself...
    How does a fresh start sound?
    I have nothing but peaceful vibes and expertise to offer and sincerely apologize for stepping on toes. I simply had me toes stomped and possibly retaliated without evaluation of the situation.
    I would like to wipe the slate clean and start over.
    My best wishes and positive intention.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Only got month old vegetative stage...
    Will keep everyone updated on training methods and growth stages...

14. First experiment with early growth training. 5 weeks in, transplanted 2 weeks ago... IMG_20210420_215735149~2.jpg

15. Like I said...Sorry for my attitude previously. Just felt attacked by a few members.
    I would love to start over with a clean slate...
    No hard feelings?

16. Hope that we can all start anew and be friends in cannabis cultivation.

17. Not cool - I won't allow it again.
    Dunno what you got going on with @Heavn in another thread, but all I know is she's good peeps, and in my circle. If you want to stay welcome, keep your beef elsewhere and delete your post please.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. #740 Sirtootsalot, Apr 21, 2021
    Sure, if you're sincere, im good with moving on. If you had originally read what we said, I don't think any of this would have happened, and you wouldn't have felt like you were attacked. It had nothing to do with you being new to the site and everything to do with the way that you communicated. Some of the people you addressed have more than your 27 years of growing experience. Perhaps if you stop talking to people from a position of expertise, you may end up learning something new yourself.

• Like Like x 2