PoiBoy's Sun & Soil Chronicles (in the Dirt Hole)

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by PoiBoy79, Mar 18, 2018.

1. #701 PoiBoy79, Apr 18, 2021
    Last edited: May 31, 2021
    Sunday, 4.18.21

Let's get ready to ruuuuumble! Planting seeds this morning in the homemade mix in dixies. Using a new mycorrhizal product this year, gets good reviews. I ignored the application rates lol and just put a pinch in the hole before placing the seed. I want this one package to last the entire grow so I'm not gonna waste it all on the starts.
    Very excited for all these strains. I looked for respected breeders that show their work and are known for putting out quality, for a fair price. Some I chose for flavor, or potency, or hybrid vigor....or all of the above. Think it's a unique lineup, perfect for me... I'm a variety man. Got the bases covered.
    Here's the lineup:
    Ace Seeds Malawi × PCK Malawi x PCK Feminized seeds. Malawi Pakistan landrace strain
    CSI humboldt Chem D s1
    Chemdog D S1 - Humboldt CSI
    Tonygreen's RIL - Tony Green's - GG4 RIL (20 fem seeds) w (Sherb IX x Biker) x Gorilla Bubble BX5 Freebie (5 seeds) & Shot Glass with Ticket Tony Green's - GG4 RIL (20 fem seeds) w (Sherb IX x Biker) x Gorilla Bubble BX5 Freebie (5 seeds) & Shot Glass with Ticket - Great Lakes Genetics
    Useful Seeds Bag of Oranges Useful – Bag of Oranges S1 [FEM] | JBC Seeds
    Bodhi Seeds Babylon Buster (Dreadbread × 88g13hp)* germinated 4/21
    Sanctuary Gardens Nocturnal

20210418_102229.jpg

And once they arrive in the mail, I'll be growing out a cross made by @Sirtootsalot - with some Ace Seeds Panama provided by me and Coastal seeds Panama Red from his stash. He found a chunky Ace female and a mutant Coastal male to make some seeds. The mutant population of the Coastal Panama strain may carry higher incidence of THCv. This cross has the potential to carry thc, thcv, cbd, and cbg in appreciable amounts, thanks to the cannabinoid profiles of the parent strains. Very excited to see how they do in the SoCal sun..Wow!
    20210418_110123.jpg
    Peace be in your gardens growhana!

*Edit 4/21/21 - Started 6 seeds of Bodhi Seeds Babylon Buster today. Decided I'll just do what I tried to do last season, and grow 7 plants. So I'll start the Panama when it gets here! Chee hoo
    *Edit 4/26/21 - Started 6 seeds of SLC #1, 100% germination, first broke round 5/2/21 and the last one came up on 5/4/21.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Happy days, everything in your lineup gives me a weed chub. I can already tell you've put your wife's underwear on your head, done your druid fertility dance, and blessed the girls. They have that glow ...:roflmao:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Thanks Toots! Yeah I'm chubbin too, been wanting to grow a few of these for a minute. And the Panama cross is highly anticipated!
    ugh, you know the drill...Bodily fluids have been exchanged and sacrificed bro, dancing in the moonlight, saying the secret words, making the hand symbols....if these plants don't grow I'll know the weed gods hate my guts. Don't need a reason to put my wife's panties on my face though...that's a 24/7 thing lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Yeah, you're a pro, probably didn't even need to mention it. :roflmao:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Not my first secret cannabis fertility sacrifice ritual, but I'm always open to try new things....like the druid fertility dance..teach me lol? Does it make the dank

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wow shits popping off hard! Jimi, the Colonel, and Poiboy are hunting for the stable. This will be epic! I have to choose the 4 for the "soil of da papa".

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  7. If u need hoes just holla! Worked last time didn't it!! Im even more anointed now bahhhaaaaaa
    I bless u Tootsey with nothing but punnani

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah bruddah searching for the top sprouts!
    Oh Jimi and the Colonel have to make room for the Goddess of Darkness...she's the new ruler of the garage
    20210330_154904.jpg
    What's this "soil of da Papa"....is this a new recipe puffs using? Who are the four that become chosen? Intriguing!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. You are the grand pooba of our cult.

• Like Like x 4
  10. That's fucking cool, is it wood or plastic.

• Like Like x 3
  11. I'm afraid to know what i am.. Wants to know... Afraid, wants, noooo, maybe?

Cake!

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 2
  12. Please be wood

• Like Like x 3
  13. That sounds dirty!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Wood and plaster, needs a proper paint job

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. It kinda looks cool as is

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Need a pooba hat with the horns. I have the fred Flintstone outfit lollll

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Soil is simple. I use nectar 4 Soil. I use 4 cups of ewc. 2.5 cups of golden roots bokashi. 1 to 1.5 cups of nectar 1 shot. On re amend I use 2oz earth shine bio char to break down old roots. In 3 weeks the mycelium will show u its ready to use

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. That recipe is for every 5 gals of soil. There is a video that's 36 mins long from nectar on amending ur soil. Tim McCormack shows how to do it

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 4
  19. Holy crap! The head is bitchin af!

Ya, papa has been using it for a while, this will be my first run. It's calcium based rather than pine fines like the others. Its mostly coco in the soil.

Im thinking about sativa, maybe just pop the pack of Crockett haze? Or maybe this mai tai which is supposed to be fast finishing. Or save the sativa for deep winter and think about something else.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1