Please help!!!

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by stevenwhite962, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Oh cool getting that sweet newbie high again so? Haha, Ya its quality thought I knew a lot about this scene till I came here some serious knowledge being shared here :)

2. Not that new, it has been over 6 months and I've been making edibles lately!! Close enough, lol.

3. Hey buddy. Along with the other folks on here I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling that great. Fortunately, you are not alone. When I was a teenager, I had the exact same reaction when smoking pot my second couple of times. From the similarity of our experiences I will venture a guess that it does not have much to do with environment. I believe it has to do with your body and brain being so unfamiliar with the cannabinoids. Those panicky moment where time seems to be repeating will go away in a few weeks. It is normal for some people's body's to react differently to different chemical compounds. Do not let these bad experiences inhibit you from trying marijuana later in your life. I waited a year or two, and once older and wiser I experienced great things while smoking pot.

4. Welcome to the reality of the real world. But yea start off small. I'd definitely wait a bit befor trying edibles too. Just saying. Or better yet dabs!

sent from the toilet.