Plants looking bad

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Stevenz, Apr 22, 2021.

1. hey all having issues with my plants the 3 cuttings I have overfed them and I have just been giving them ph water 6.6 for the last few watering I believe I am having a lock out, I’m unsure of what to do as they seem to be getting worse.
    Soil and perlite 18l pots, general a and b nutrients

Attached Files:

2. If in soil do a slurry test. Take a large shot glass of soil. Dig down a little. Than put that into a Tupperware small container. Than put the equal amount of distilled water. Stir for 1 minute and than stick ur ph meter than ur ppm meter. This will show u what's going on! So if ppms are over 400 u just need water and microbes if u use them. Under 400 ppm feed

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Thanks for your reply, have tested the ppm of the soil and is 200ppm, unsure on ph as havnt got a meter only have the solution test

4. Well she's not in lockout. Ppms would be 1k or better. I would just feed it

5. Sweet will give them a feed and see what happens

6. Magnesium deficiency your leaves are fading, edges inwards.

7. I had previously overfed them and had the claw leaf quite bad and stunted growth and just have been giving ph water ever since so will start feeding them again, have got a general a.b nutrients and also cal mag, the nutrients reckon a ph between 5 and 6 but I don’t have ph down but it normal sits around 6.6 so was wondering if I need to bring my nutrients down to 6 when feeding, have got white vinegar to bring it down if need be

8. This is a better pic of probably the worst looking girl

Attached Files:

9. Looking over watered to me. Over watering = root issues = all the other issues everyone is seeing. Typically when you have a lot of different issues all going on at the same time its a root issue. For the size of the plants compared to the size of the pots, they should only be getting watered about once a week.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks for your reply, they do take about 5 days to dry, will give them a feed next time and see what happens but yea something not right in the roots I have done a few runs before and havnt seen such stunted growth

11. Could maybe look at repoting if they would help them out, have been hoping to have flipped them by now unsure of exactly time of veg but would be about 2 months