planting seeds in new hydroponic kit

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tmoss1, Mar 10, 2021.

1. I just purchased a starter-hydroponic kit because I had purchased 5 high quality seeds a while back (which have been patiently waiting in the refrigerator). Ultimately, I want to transplant the seedlings into my outdoor garden, after May 15th (last frost day in my area). Question is: how do I figure when to plant the seeds so they'll be a good size in mid-May? How long does it take for them to become viable seedlings?

2. you can grow for 4-6 weeks inside then at about 10 liters boot them out into the spring

good luck

ps 2-3 weeks to get them to seedlings depending on your skill and IQ

• Like Like x 1
  3. My little hydroponic kit has worked out really well, and I have beautiful babies that I love watching grow every day. I'll plant them outside very soon! Thanks for all your help.

Attached Files:

4. How do you plan on separating the roots when time comes to transplant?

5. Wow, i didn't know I had to separate the roots? Do you mean from each of the individual plants? I guess I'll just do the best I can to pull them apart. Any suggestions?

6. Yes the roots are going to grow and intermingle together... I have an aerogarden I use for fun I just grow one plant out of it tho

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1