Plant abuse chart

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by woody, Nov 4, 2004.

1. Hi, this is my first grow and I'm having trouble keeping my temperatures and humidity, I live in a basement so I don't have control over the heater and the people upstairs sometimes blast the heat and it gets really hot I try to stay at 25 Celsius but sometimes it gets to 30 or 20 degrees and my humidity since I live in Colorado is super low even though I mist the plants 3 or 4 times a day and I try to get it to 40% rh but it can be at 20% at times any advise? Should I get a humidifier? Also I'm using an exhale bag for co2 enhancing and a 400 watt mh lamp. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416511416.233101.jpg Here's some pics ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416511319.184105.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416511333.483832.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416511351.532620.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Hello grass city i have 2 plants that went through some pretty stressfull times being delivered to me, the plants have now recovered fine all new growth is spectacular but i have some fan leafs that are still pretty messed up from the transfer They are missing leaf parts and crap. My question is if it would be benefical to the plant if i take those leafs off, would that shock the plant, or does it not make a difference if i take them off or not?

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426304342.186950.jpg why is this plant doing this also the stem is red

4. if the leaf is yellow,brown,or hard you can pull them off..

5. there is few reasons why the stem could be red and yellow leaves.over watering and over nuteing.can cause that..the red stem could just need some cal mag but it depends on what you have been feeding it and if over watering has happened

6. whats up with my babies? 

DSC_0023.JPG DSC_0025.JPG DSC_0024.JPG

7. Hello all just to see if I'm right or not. I wanted you to check these out. Thanks for the help. It might have got a little above 80 maybe twice but I do have 2 fans on moving back and forth. It is only on the new growth and they are all starting to lighten up on just the new growth. I also only have one light on at the moment so I'm pretty sure it's not a light burn. Not real sure if that will even loom like that any way. But that's what I'm working with please help.

Attached Files:

8. This is what they looked like a couple days ago before I put my ac in which for some reason started blowing warm air into my room raising the temp to around 80 maybe 90. With out leaving the ac on it stays about 77 maybe 75

Attached Files:

9. Thanks for the charts these will help! Thanks.

10. Ok, I know I have some heat stress. But what else is going on with this ak48 girl. 600+400 watt light, dwc , pH 6.0 just added nutes Lucas formula not full dose. Any feedback appreciated. Newbie here.

Attached Files:

11. how large is the space your growing in? Looks like you have the lights too close to the plants.

12. It's nitro def and maybe ph issue? What's your ph at and how are you checking it? If it's a ph pen recalibrate it AGAIN and AGAIN

Jar is always half full

13. Ok. I'm noob too but your grow area isn't the problem, imo... if you're using anything but t5s, it's overkill for the veg, all the light hitting the ground is waste, too much excess heat to dissipate from HID. I have 4 plants under a 400. My 400w cost $30+/mo@24/7[​IMG] .... as I said though, I'm learning as I go. all auto flowers too. Decided to go DWC after the first couple weeks....

You need to check your ppms as well as the pH. I try to keep my ppms of all nutes/supps/other tds below 1000. My tap water is about 425-450ppm already so I only like to add no more than 600ppm. I added 150ppmCalMag and 450ppm Botanicare Grow(not soil formula) both reservoirs were 950ish & 1050ish ...2 & 4 gal respectively. pH'd for 5.8-5.9. & Just a tiny dash. 1/5tsp Great white for root growth for a couple weeks. [​IMG]. Dropped shit in her a couple times and broke a few leaves and the top BUT she's gonna be my donor.

Your pH should be between 5.5-6.5, I try to keep mine below 6 always but as spot in 5.8 as I can. I check every morning b4 work and night before dinner... about every 12hrs. Things happen a lot faster in DWC, but this also means that they can be corrected faster as well.

I have 2 plants that are like 1/2 day apart on popping out of soil.... I transplanted 1 to DWC and other left in soil. Right now the DWC is a full node ahead, and she was the 2nd to sprout.[​IMG][​IMG] you can actually see when I transplanted the DWC, the smart deeper green part of first leaves.

I would defs consider t5ing the veg and hid on the flower. Flower should have 2x wattage since it uses tons of energy to fatten the nuggies up. Here's my setup so far. Looking to get another 150w of t5s for vegging donor and veg the cuttings until I pop them into HID flower..... even considering a 250w flower, you know... for science and all‼

Hope anything helps cause I took a bunch of time to write all this, lmao.... but I've learned and gotten help here so I try to help when I can. I am not a pro but I have grown a nice one outside last year in my garden so I got the fever....May 1st....[​IMG]to[​IMG] ....oct 18 .... RIP[​IMG]

14. [​IMG]
    Potassium or magnesium or both? I was having some heat issues also. Hoping that switching to the tent will fix that.

15. What's going on ?
    Light burn , ph flux , nitro toxicity. ..

Backed the lights waaaayyy off even dimmed 600w
    Backed of nutes 1/8th no more misting them either withen 5 min it's dry , humidity is 20 30 percent ,bad, will be getting a Humidifier for that problem. Also they seem to be fully rooted ready for vegitiative but still drooping badly , nice roots tho
    My stupid butt put nutes on these seedlings when they had only 4 sets of super short interned all spacing and then topped the 5th set at birth.

Also there is pictures, what do you think I did
    20180414_221528.jpg 20180414_221238.jpg 20180414_222008.jpg 20180414_221802.jpg

16. Someone recently shared this with me. I think you'll find your answer here. Depends if your growing hydro or in soil. tapatalk_1544964102488.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G955W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Thanks for posting