Plant abuse chart

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by woody, Nov 4, 2004.

1. So I have a month old, and as I was fimmimg her I accidentally cut an entire branch clean off. What can I expect and is it possible for it to grow back even stronger? Any help is much appreciated. Enjoy your day

2. great thread! just what i needed!

3. I INTERRUPT THIS THREAD WITH A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT....

Marijuana plant abuse is wrong. If you see anyone or know of anyone abusing a defenseless marijuana plant, please report this to your local hippies. Thank you for your time.

BEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

4. Need help check my thread please!

5. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Help me thats happening to my plants?

6. ^could be a ph problem, could be a nutrient problem..please list your growing conditions

7. PHP:
    I have a few plants that have been fighting root rot and I was wondering if it would be possible to transplant 3 week old plants to soil so I wont have to deal with this situation in the future. And suggestions are appreciated. Thank you

8. Dry brown edges indicate a phosphorus def. Brown splotches potassium (K). Sounds like your girls are hungry.

Dont ever follow charts. A few people have proved that manufacturer schedules are often way off. Get a PPM meter. you can juice hydro to 1500ppm but recommended is 900-1200. I do 300-1100 in a mostly soil mix.

A quick test: Take any water soluble food mix as close to a 2-4-2 ratio as you can. Mix to 400ppm or 1/4 the strength the instruction say to feed if you have no ppm meter. Add 1 drop dish soap. Turn your lights down, foiler spray from below upwards wetting leaves entirely. This is a precaution to completely avoid burning from light hitting wet leaves.Wetting the bottoms that are not exposed as much to light The soap drop breaks surface tension allowing leaves to directly absorb nutes. Once all leaves are dry, turn up lights.

Within one light cycle, you should see noticeable improvement. The dry leaf parts will never recover, but the rest of the leaf should become healthier looking.

If not, nutes are not your prob. Esp if they get worse. That would indicate over fert, which is possible but my first guess is above.

Please post updates!

9. gcpasserby-

I like your folliar nute test. Will certainly file that one for future needs.

10. that is super awesome. thank you very much for linking that. the OP's links are great too. such good info around here, seems like a good community.

:hello:

+rep

11. Need help regarding scopes...stereo or compound....need help!

12. good questions and answers, I can def see the some potential issues just from reading these..

13. [quote name='"Bob420"']dude i pulled the seed out of a bag of nugs that i got.. i have no idea. i got more seeds from the same bag germinating and hopefully they turn out.[/quote]

Hahaha..

14. Just stumbled upon this picture,seems like it would fit in this thread.My apologies if it has already been posted.

[​IMG]

15. HOLY SHIT! That is fucking awesome! Light that bowl again AK47Stoner! Right On

16. A great compendium of extremely useful information! + rep

17. I have tried to find the answer to my question but without much luck, so now I'm here and hopefully someone can help. I have some clones that are about a week new to me. They came from a dispensary in rockwool and I placed them in a bubbleponic system using recycled glass as my medium (they were out of hydroton and recommended it). I am using General Hydroponics as my nutes but flushed the system yesterday morning and have only been using ph'ed water that has sat for at least 24 hours. I will put the ph at 5ish range but a few hours later its back up to 7+ !! any insight here would be appreciated. I have removed the very yellow leaf in the picture below, it was on of the first ones.
    20121110_173720.jpg

20121110_173705.jpg

20121110_173700.jpg

20121110_173653.jpg

18. I have a plant that sprouted and grew a couple inches then got cut down. is there any chance that it will sprout again or is it done for?

19. If there are still leaves and shoots on it, it might come back. If its just a stem; probably not.