Photos You've Taken!

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Hilikus, Jan 28, 2010.

1. .

a fox at my front door

fox.PNG

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. #9783 Digger, Apr 21, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
    They caught your fox Spin from the tv show Lego Master's. It's a screen grab so technically it's still a photo I've taken;)...
    https___prod.static9.net.au_fs_2927223a-1c8e-4b7c-a401-13e2c5f66165.jpg https___prod.static9.net.au_fs_8b2eaefe-68ec-4eb4-b3d0-26beea10f839.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  3. Lmfao. She was belting out her song to the little ones the whole time. I think she was on her soap box

That other one is the handsome fellow of the group.

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 1
  4. He must have been a naughty fella to have his horns removed hey, so yes he is a goat today:rolleyes:...

Im gonna have a look for fungi today, im not sure if its been cold enough yet but I've spotted a couple here and there:thumbsup:.

Have a good sleep!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. #9786 Digger, Apr 22, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
    Ok @WeedCat here's one, Name the only vegan food that can itself eat meat? This is in your area of expertise, so no pressure:biggrin:.

Im pretty sure the above phrase goggled will not do you any good, but you may be able to refine the question.

If no luck there, well im sure i can provide a clue:thumbsup:. Have fun...

Ps. There may be a clue in the post above:confused_2:.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Okay, going on a hike. Now I have something cool to ponder. Stay tuned.

• Like Like x 2
  7. My mind is going nuts. First thought was venus fly trap but who eats those? Second thought is a mushroom. I'm not sure if any absorb some kind of meaty insect but perhaps. Okay, going on my hike now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Hmm name the mushroom?
    1B89453D-7231-40AD-A252BCEE0FE4C0F4_source (1).jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. You robbed @WeedCat of her gold medal, boy your gonna be a sorry camper when she finds out:roflmao:.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I didn't rob it! I just won it for her!

*Gives @WeedCat gold medal*

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. We grow these so I knew it. :yay: So I was right about the mushroom regarding your vegan question?

• Like Like x 2
  12. IMG_9383.jpg I thought I shrunk this down!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. I don't know Catgirl, that was your 2nd thought:poke:. Hmm im gonna have to consult the Magic 8 Ball on this, its to hard of a decision for a stoned hobbit to make!

Best of luck:biggrin:..

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. So it's decided, should @WeedCat be granted a gold medal on a second guess?
    20210422_154934.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Brilliant photo!! Did you use a torch against a black background or darkened room? Gold medal awarded for this one:)...

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Your pics are fine, you dont want them to small or they'll lose all there sharpness on this end.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. #9799 SitnSpin, Apr 22, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
    Thats a screenshot from my ring cameras video. Pedro has a daytime photo of the same type of fox at his house. The back and tail are salt n pepper.

I thought the globe had drunk santa laying in the snow.

Going for a ride tomorrow. I will surely have some photos

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  18. Someone is full of himself today and has decided stalkin l attacking mommy is a good time. Caught him right before he went in for a bite and kitty kicks IMG_20210422_091558.jpg IMG_20210422_091624.jpg

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1