Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pb&W Sandwich

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Orodreth, Sep 28, 2008.

1. So, i am just now starting my first venture making food from maryjane.

i took too slices of bread with peanutbutter on the insides of them, and sprinkled more than half an eighth of some mids. on it. It tastes like utter and absolute shit.

I will post again with the results of my venture.

2. If you didn't heat the PB it wont do anything but waste bud. sorry man...

3. lol that's funny

what's funnier is that I'm already high, and it took me quite a few seconds staring at the title to figure out what the W stood for :hippie:

4. really? you sure bout that? I coulda swore I'd read that the THC is supposed to be a defense mechanism against herbivores...I'm pretty sure if it uses it as a defense mechanism, it's not going to require a deer to make cannabutter out of it in order for the THC to take effect.

5. What I forgot to mention is that I put the PB&W sandwich in the microwave for a minute.

If i didn't put it in the microwave, it'd prob. taste a hell of a lot better.

6. #6 Journeyman, Sep 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2008
    Yeah but we are omnivores. You were going the right way with PB since it contains oils/fats. THC needs to be heated to a certain degree with oil and/or fat to be absorbed in to.

Look into making firecrackers, essentially the same thing but on crackers. You can find guides all over the internet for them, maybe ill pull up a few from here.

Edit: Here are some links

http://forum.grasscity.com/recreati...kers-work-detailed-instructions-pictures.html
    ^^this guide is a sticky, but incase you didn't notice it here it is. Pictures don't work anymore but its straightforward, and yes it does work.

http://forum.grasscity.com/recreati...icial-how-make-firecracker-thread-w-pics.html
    Another one

http://forum.grasscity.com/recreati...them-gramcrackers-step-step-recipe-guide.html
    This is one if you want to get fancy.

PS: THC is also alcohol soluble, and I believe it will dissolve into citrus acid like fresh lemon juice and whatnot.

7. yea, I heard about firecrackers, but my friend also told me about how he just made a peanut butter weed sandwich without heating it up and it got him fucked. so i figured i'd combine the 2. xp

8. Well best of luck with the future edibles, maybe you'll have some sort of recessive gene that allows you to not have to heat THC when you eat it :D

9. Hahaha, thanks.

10. should have heated it a bit longer i think. but wait for a couple of hours.

11. Yea, JUST finished it, shit was SO nasty. But I'm chillin' right now and gonna wait it out. Hopefully i didn't just waste bud, though i'm not worried about it. I got an eighth for 15 dollars, when it'd usually cost me 25.

12. i cooked a hamburger and used some herb, like less than what id smoke for a little buzz,

and i got so stoned from it, it was crazy

13. Now I want to mix it into the meat when it's all grinded up so its in the burger like a spice. Now I know what im making tomorrow...

14. Alright, so it's startin' to hit me, I'm high now, but i'm not fucked. I've been way higher off of 3 hits right now.

Using marijuana in little amounts like you'd use parsley, It would be a very good spice.

15. Hah that's cool, proved me wrong. I guess trace amounts can still dissolve into the oil.

16. Hahaha, But I heated it up too. I heated it up for a minute, it turned the peanut butter and marijuana into a hard caked surface of peanutmarijuana.

Either way, my highs still climing..

17. Haha I can imagine "peanutmarijuana" being said dramatically in a movie like Reefer Madness or some anti marijuana commercial.

18. hahaha, wurd.

19. so how did it go

20. tuna say:
    your weed must go through decarboxylation by heating (cooking) to convert your orally inactive THC acids into usable THC.
    it has nothing to do with absorption into the PB. :smoking: