Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. He can do it but to be sure he needs to bleach his hair like Eminem or vanilla ice white at least once and twice is better. Then do all the macujo (Google it) bullshit at least 5 times then redye hair back to natural color and he will have a very high chance of passing.

Zydot alone won't do anything. You need to destroy the hair structure with bleach to allow the macujo to help.

Good luck it won't be fun but it is possible

2. Pretty sure bleaching his body hair is out of the question lol
    He literally only has hair on his chest, back, and legs.
    He shaved his body 2 days after getting notification of the motion for a follicle test and then a week later, and has completely quit smoking all together.

He just wants to know what the likelihood of passing is gonna be since it's been more than a month since he smoked for the very last time and has shaved twice since.

3. Made this account to post to this thread about the macujo method. Little bit of information about my situation, daily smoker for almost 3 years, between my boyfriend and I we can typically smoke an eighth in 2-3 days. We pretty much smoke all day everyday. I had two hair follicle tests coming up this month. I just got the results back from the test taken on 4/6 and I passed!! I have another for school on 4/15, and will update on that if anyone is interested.
    Anyway, I did spend the $235 on the aloe rid from test clear. I did the macujo method 8 times starting on 4/2, the day of my test I washed twice with only the aloe rid, I didn’t do the full Mac method that day because my scalp, neck, and ears were raw and irritated and I decided that I am saving the zydot that came with the aloe rid for my test on the 15th. I stopped smoking on 3/31 and started using a 10 day detox kit from a website called passyourtest.com (they have a 100% money back guarantee if you don’t pass) not sure if that had any correlation but I needed it to pass a urine screen anyways.
    I was skeptical about the Mac method but it worked for me! I plan to do the Mac method another 8-10 times before my test on the 15th and I bought some hair dye that I may or may not use prior to the test on the 15th as well. Good luck everyone!! :)

4. I only had 48 hr notice for preemployment HFT, ordered that crazy expensive Aloe Rid shampoo with overnight shipping for almost $300, got everything for the Macujo Method and did it 6 times in two days...I failed which sucks cuz it was a great opportunity. Background on me..26 year old Latina around 200 lbs, dark long beautiful hair before I ruined it with the Macujo method now its fallen out like crazy, nasty split ends not to mention my scalp and ears are peeling. Was clean for 6 weeks prior to test, smoked for two weeks before that only a half gram stiiizy pod, then took a t break 3 weeks before that. So basically clean for 9 out of the 13 weeks. I was so confident it would work but sadly it did not. Hopefully yall have better luck than me :sad:

5. Sadly macujo alone is not enough for any real smokers. You have to do the bleach, macujos, then redye to natural color, and it's way better to do 2 bleaches

6. If you smoke heavily , like I do, none of those methods will work and those products will just be a waste of cash. No they don’t give you your money back after you fail either.

Work for a company that isn’t insanely invasive, and you most likely won’t have to do one of these silly ass tests.

7. Well every person and every persons body is different. I’m a heavy smoker, as stated before, I smoked all day everyday for almost three consecutive years now. And I have passed two hair follicle tests this month thanks to the macujo method. I had only stopped smoking about 6 days prior to my first test, and for my last test which was taken on 4/15 I had been clean for a little over 2 weeks. (However I will say that the cleanse did NOT work on my urine, and in turn I failed the urine test. The company DID return my money, added my refund email as proof. I think maybe buying from a legitimate company makes all the difference in that regard.)

Attached Files:

8. I’ve been reading this thread it gives me a lot of hope, lots of useful information in here!!!

So I’ve got a HFT coming up in a week, and by that time I will have 38 days clean. I rarely ever smoke, I took one hit off of a bubbler on March 21st, and before that I think the last time I smoked was in November or something, and that was only one hit too.

I have all of the stuff for macujo method and have done the process once so far. I’m planning on doing it everyday, maybe twice a day in the days right before my test. Do you guys think the one hit I took in the last 90 days will show up on the test? Am I overreacting? I’m kind of freaking out so any replies are greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!!!

9. todays date 4/24/21
    one time edible on 3/24/21 (2.5mg)
    should i be worried doing a hair follicle test within 90 days?
    (Specifically on day 45 from last use)
    Thank you!

10. If it was a one time use. I wouldn’t be worried. You can keep your hair shorter than normal just to be cautious.

11. Hey all,

last time I smoked was Oct.31, 2020. May have had a gummy here and there But nothing after 11.20.2020.

I took my HFT on 4.13. No prep, I didn’t realize they were going to test my hair.

I am female, 150 pounds, work out 3-4 times a week.

I have Long black hair. Before September I smoked daily but it was about 2-3 hits a day, nothing crazy. Once I got my job on Sept 8, it was occasionally to rare.

what are my chances of passing?

It’s been 8 business days and I haven’t heard back.

12. Did you ever get your hair cut in between? THC can stay in a hair particle for a long while so if your hairs long it could just depend.

13. Nope I didn’t cut it. But I heard they only test the first 1.5 inches of hair.

14. I need help desperately! Just found out that I have hair follicle coming up tomorrow evening. No thc in 60 days, but hydrocodone at 100mg probably 4-6 times in the last 60 days.

is there any point to bleaching and dying my hair with this short of a time line. I can’t get any of the expensive shampoos off of the internet because of the time delay.
    I’ve been reading but it all gets jumbled up in my head. Work has been giving me weekly urine drug tests since March and I’ve have been clean with them. So the hair follicle was a surprise.
    What kind of bleach should I use? How long should I leave it as I don’t want it to be obvious that I messed with my hair.

please - any advice is helpful!

15. Plan on bleaching my hair 3 times today, for up to 30 mins each, then cleaning it with local head shop hair follicle cleaner, then dyeing it back my brown color.

I’ll be using bleach that is vol 30 at least.

I’m sure this will mess my hair up for awhile, but if I fail this test it could be the end of my job and 90 days of inpatient rehab.

They’re going to know something is off with the test bc if it works my regular adderall will be out of my hair but has been in my uds - so I’ll cross that bridge when I get there.

I thought about a relaxer too and if I had time I’d use that as well but just don’t.

I did try to get the hair follicle test bumped back a week bc I’m at work and the testing facility is 4.5 hours away from me, but idk if they’ll allow that.
    If they do I’ll spread these bleach/dye sessions put over 4-5 days with some extra things thrown in.

Any thoughts?

16. 129 days clean was a regular smoker before that low body fat have done 2 relaxer treatments and 11 Macujos, what's my chance of passing? Would so highly appreciate it if someone could answer!!!!!!

17. When I researched this extensively, body fat doesn’t really play a role here. It’s a hair follicle test, not a pee test.

3 months clean is a pretty good time frame to potentially pass with ease. Sounds like you’ve already treated your hair extensively too, if you want to be extra cautious keep your hair short.

Here’s a little information

Factors that can affect the concentration of drug metabolites present in a hair sample include:

• the structure of drug compounds
    • the quantity of drugs a person has consumed
    • how much a person sweats
    • the amount of melanin (dark hair pigment) in a person’s hair — certain drugs bind more readily to melanin
    • bleaching or coloring the hair

18. Hey all! I’ve been a mess and freaking out. I’ve been offered a job within my company making significantly more $. I don’t ever smoke or partake in any MJ. My husband has his Medical MJ card and has edibles and on my birthday April 9th I was pretty drunk and took ONE BITE of an edible (maybe 10mg AT MOST). Usually they do urine tests but I was just informed that I will have do a HFT. I went yesterday to the same place and paid for one out of pocket before I go and take the actual test. HR didn’t give me a date just a blank form and they said “this is where we do our HFT”. I thought it was strange bc I usually get a barcode and date to complete it by but whatever. I already signed papers but not my actual contract. I’m a mess. Please tell me I’m freaking out for no reason!? I haven’t Done any methods yet but will if my test comes back positive.

19. Also, if it matters-I am a 36yo female, 185lbs, long blonde highlighted hair. Have a hair appt on June 16th to put more highlights in.

20. No worries. It's habitual users that get caught. A one time use is NOT going to trigger a fail.

BNW