Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. Need a little advice. I took my test about 8 days ago and still haven’t heard from the MRO, or my company. Since there has not been and MRO call yet is it safe to assume I passed and my company is just dragging their feet? TIA!

2. I don’t really know ‍♀️ That would be my assumption, but I don’t want to give false hope

3. Update I passed!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sweeeeeet!

5. Hey all! Just wanted to share how I passed my hair follicle test. A little background about me is that I’m an AA female, moderate use of marijuana and heavy use of other things in the past six months. I just started a program where I’m tested qtrly with a HFT. My last time using anything was July 14, and my test was September 1st. Here’s what I did. I read about the relaxer method and decided to try that since I previously failed with the Mac method.
    Step One: stopped using just as soon as I knew I had a test!!!!!!
    Step 2. In July, I cut my hair shorter to remove any old binges. I then relaxed my hair with a Lye based relaxer (TCB extra strength with DNA $3) I followed the instructions and left it on for 15 minutes
    Step 3. In August I relaxed my hair twice again following the same instructions over a 2 Week period of time, I also cut another few inches off in the middle where they usually test it from.
    Step 4. The day of the test, I applied another relaxer treatment for 15 minutes and then I used T-Sal shampoo, left that on for 30 minutes and washed it out and then washed it again with neutralizing shampoo.
    Took my test on the first and got my results back today that I had passed. I do not think this is a fluke as I have had pretty heavy use of opioids in the past few months. I have completely quick using because it is not worth the amount of stress that I have felt the last few days and I have too much riding on being sober, but I have listed few tips below that I think are helpful to those that need to pass this god awful test! Good luck!
    TIPS
    Know what you are being tested for!!!! I’m in the affinity monitoring program (10 panel HFT) so I can’t have any mood altering substances including alcohol, if this is your case, do not wash your hair with Heet or anything with a high concentration of alcohol because you will test positive

Cut your hair low enough to where they just have a enough to test. This should remove old binges and give you a better chance at passing as well

If you know when you will be tested, space the relaxer treatments out as you will need to do at least 3-4 treatments

you can use this method in conjunction with other methods but DO NOT bleach your hair and apply a relaxer. Your hair will completely come out of you do this!!!

6. Awesome! Congrats!!!

7. Back in the convo, so pretty much all you need is bleaching your hair and dying, or either perming, it’s the Lye, that fucks up the follicles, helped an everyday smoker I know pass, just by bleaching the hair 2x and then dyeing back, so really all you need is $30-$40 bucks to pass. Just really destroying the hair past detection point, but not enough to make your hair fall out your head and recover lol.

• Like Like x 1
  8. That is true!!!! I tried the bleaching method and failed horribly and that was probably because I only did it once. The lye definitely will destroy the hair past the point of detection and it’s cheaper for me because I already get them done regularly.

9. Yeah u gotta do it more than once to remove the access THC, one time is probably enough to crack the follicles open, but then when u do it again it leaches it out, and then the dye must also have lye as well when you turn it back. Timing is important too, gotta let every treatment sit a minimum of 30 minutes, what I go by.

10. so i forgot to post after i finished. was a little disheartened. i ended up failing yet another test mid april. seeing the report only showed standard cleanup, meaning all the shit i was doing with the stuff i bought did not work. luckily my company didnt require another follicle at the year mark, due to the pandemic but otherwise i wouldve failed. dont smoke if you arent sure you can pass. im willing to bet all detox are just scams to get you to buy shit. those who passed were lucky due to certain circumstances, whether it being high metabolism, time, health, etc.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Sorry you failed!!! I failed when I used the other methods (mac) but I’m convinced that the Lye works... there’s no way I should have passed my last test!

• Like Like x 1
  12. I agree...there’s NO WAY I should’ve passed (daily user of a few things),but I did. I used bot the Mac and Jerry G methods...My hair still is affected and suffers the consequence‍♀️

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah man Lye is the Key. It’s in some hair dyes and in the bleaching powder.

14. Hi everyone,

Wanted to add a contribution to this thread as some of the previous stories helped alleviate my panic a little.

My story begins just like so many others on here. Got offered and accepted the dream job. Email from HR came through with all of the specific information for moving forward and there was the dreaded "All new hires are required to take a hair test." Expecting the routine urine test, my BP shot through the roof.

Background: I was laid off in May 2020 and immediately stopped smoking for the job hunt. Opportunities were looking lackluster, so a little later in the summer I broke down and decided to puff a little for stress relief. To try and mitigate the potential damage I kept it light. Like I only took 2-3 hits off of my significant other's bowl remains over the course of a week or two (can't quite remember). At 7/31/20 things started looking more positive so I hopped back on the abstinence wagon either on that day or the very beginning of August (can't quite remember exactly).

I decided to take my own voluntary test to see where I stood before the actual pre-employment hair test. Test was with Quest on 9/30/20, so I was right about at the 60 day mark. Happy to say I got my results back and I passed! I did not do anything, no Gman/Macujo/JerryG, nothing. I did not cut my hair, but I believe I only got the standard 1.5 inch/90 day test. I'll probably take it down to a couple of inches before the real thing (looks like it is possible to do 6/9/12 month tests). They took some snips from the upper back of my head if anyone is curious. So provided one testing lab is not more sensitive or thorough than another, I'm hoping I'll be in the clear for when the real thing comes.

15. hey guys! looking to pass this hair test this week (October 26-30) here are my most recent tokes

august 3-17: smoked about 3 times total, all blunts, don't know grade but each time i took only 6 hits.
    october 21: smoked dumbly :( didn't come to mind i had to pass a HAIR test. eh, anyways took 7 hits off of a bong.

that puts me at about 25-27 tokes in the 3 month period. still nervewracking

I am a male, good metabolism and had 9-10 inch hair, thick medium brown curly hair. currently have been doing macujo's (3 times so far) and trying to decide whether to "relax" my hair or use lye, or just bleach and dye it once before the test. I am not sure what kind of outcome my hair would have after relaxing it and I am not sure if I necessarily need to go that far given my circumstances.

remember lye can chemically STRAIGHTEN your hair. it won't go back until new hair is grown, and it will be flat and straight. be careful when using it please.

any tips or advice would be appreciated! i will be sure to post results. it is frustrating when people don't post their result :(

16. if you could take a look at my post I would greatly appreciate it!

17. Hello everyone, I've been looking for info on passing a hair test, and with information being so hard to find I wanted to share. At first I was looking at the Aloe rid shampoo but with around a $200 price tag i decided to look at some alternatives. I started looking at Zydot ultra clean, and it contains a lot of the same ingredients as the aloe rid. Propylene Glycol and Salicylic acid being the important ones i believe. Anyways, after some digging I managed to find an actual study on the stuff with what looks like some pretty good results. Just thought I'd share I look forward to hearing other opinions on the subject https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.606.5394&rep=rep1&type=pdf

18. Hey guys, AA female. I am taking my
    Hair follicle test tomorrow. I have permed my hair and bleached twice. I read that macujo doesn’t work best on black hair, so we will see...

19. I'm tripping I have to do a hft for court. I'm just worried my hair will all break off a d that will look highly suspect.

20. So long story short, a friend's ex is a major c**t and has filed custody papers for said friend to take a folical drug test.
    This friend hasn't smoked for over a month, shaved their body a couple times since the original papers came in the mail, and has 10 days to get a test done.
    They have Zydot to use as well, but what is the likelihood of my friend passing their folical drug test (they will have to use body hair cause he keeps his head shaved)?