Paranoia? Raciness?

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by FunTimeGrowHap, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Maybe I'm a whipper-snapper, but a girl bought me that my freshman year of high school.

2. From the days at CBGB and the Roxy......

This ain't no party
    This ain't no disco
    This ain't no foolin' around

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsksSWOxq2Y&feature=related]Talking Heads - Life During Wartime - YouTube[/ame]

3. if you feel like racing just pour a pitcher of OJ in a beer bong, then drink, the vitamin C will slow you down, scientifically.

4. lol or take a vitamin c pill and save the acidic stomach

5. Vitamin C definitely works boys (don't ask me how) but it works for sure

6. This is a grand statement...have any facts or proof to back it up?

I drink about 1/2 gallon of OJ 7 each day 7 days a week. I take V-C tablets as well.

I still will get these effects from certain strains.

Now if your looking to stave off scurvy then I say dowse yourself in the stuff.

7. Only my personal experience and some study I have found online ( if I recall correctly by some Canadian university ). That about it .

8. #29 SkunkPatronus, Jun 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2012
    An aside here, I just googled it and got 5 million hits...

Link Between Vitamin C Deficiency & Anxiety | LIVESTRONG.COM
    10 Best Supplements for Anxiety
    Orange chicken stir-fry recipe and vitamin C for anxiety
    Alternative Mental Health
    The Reality of Anxiety: Vitamin B and C for Anxiety
    Vitamin C Files: #3 Anxiety Aid - The Eco Mum: Green Loving, Green Living!
    THE CONNECTION BETWEEN VITAMIN C, OCD AND ANXIETY DISORDERS

It's looks legit. Could you, dude trolling the first page, not have done the same?

I get a speedy paranoid fun ride from
    Sannie's seed's Killing Fields
    Green Crack
    Some Thai's
    AK-47
    Trainwreck
    Belladonna (Barney's I think)
    Skywalker
    C-99
    desjamaan seeds crystal lightening
    Full Moon
    Raspberry Cough
    Durban
    Soma's seeds NYCDiesel (don't laugh)
    Some versions of Sensi's Silver Haze
    Sensi Seeds NL#5xHaze

9. Good list dead on. Rasberry cough sounds DAAANK. In good time I plan on growing some nl5xhaze. Super silver haze is the poster child strain for this effect. I can't rave enough about potent sativa gems they are do special to me. Trainwreck and ak are the ones I've blazed personally that do this. Lamb's bread is a smoother less paranoid and euphoric stimulant bud. My buddy does ssh and he says it's a trippy potent sativa with a fast heart beat

10. Haven't gotten paranoid in sooo long, with tolerance comes ease it seems. Then again I don't have pre existing anxienty issues so meh. I agree with the vitamin C however its a universal vitamin and LOL @ the troll questioning the validity of its calming property

11. Ive also heard that omega 3 is good for paranoia and depression?

12. #33 tackthecack, Aug 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2012
    do you actually believe this?

EDIT didnt read the other people questioning the validity of this statement. But come on if it actually worked then doctors would prescribe it for people with paranoia/anxiety (or would they? big pharma evil etc). I guess the key thing with anxiety is if you believe something will help then it usually will. it is all in the head after all

13. #34 yomandude, Aug 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2012
    He did say AVOID paranoia, not stop it or prevent it. OJ will not be a miracle cure that has been lost in the ages. It is something that will help, could be just a little, could be a lot depending if you have a vitamin C def. And yes anxiety is all in your head but it's all chemical reactions that happen in your brain. Kind of like growing a MJ plant, it uses certain chemicals and transforms then to grow... But in a very complicated way. We have barely scratched the surface of understanding how our brains work.

I truly believe that a lot of normal stuff we use everyday like OJ, milk, etc will react with the chemicals in your body and influence how we feel. I have heard also the OJ (or any source of vitamin C) will work good with mushrooms. Also heard that Magnesia milk (or something like that) will help with post ecstasy depression. There's all kinds of tricks you can have with natural products that actually works.

14. lol i luaghed like a mofo for the first page quebec comment lmfao,

15. How the hell did this thread turn into a "how to stop paranoia thread". Did anyone actually read the OP? FTGH, I'd nominate the true Panama Red or Creeper as the trippiest herb I've ever smoked hands down. They both, when tested showed little to no other cannabinoids other than THC. I've smoked different hazes,LSD, etc, and none of the hybrids have the same effect. The real Panama Red is like a moderate dose of psilocybin.

16. Id have to say the most paranoid ive been from bud is from durban poison. and i almost baught 20 durban seeds. wouldve been very scarey to trim if i was smoking too

17. For me Trainwreck sure was a mindfuck sometimes as someone said earlier.

But the most raciness I've felt was from Amnesia Haze.. That shit made me feel like i was looking at myself from the outside when i tried to walk home to my hotel in A-dam... Kinda creepy, but so surreal..

18. Too bad I can't find that Mexican Brick weed anymore. I used to get the craziest heart-pounding buds. Had a nice mother that was mildly hallucinogenic, but she finally died.. so sad.

Durban Poison is pretty good, but I haven't found a keeper of DP.

Was recently gifted some "Land Race, Highland Thailand" beans, specifically for my fondness to the cerebral. We'll see....40 days in from first pistil, buds only the size and thickness of my pinky. Going to be a 14-16week grow*sigh*

19. i think omega 3 is good for raciness