Paranoia? Raciness?

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by FunTimeGrowHap, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Forget about euphoria or couchlock for a moment. What strains have you grown out that were truly "loco"? I'm talking about the shit you would smoke before a 12 hour shift on 4 hours of sleep or maybe something to enjoy before a long bicycle race. Something for the kind of weirdo that drops acid early in the morning and proceeds with a regularly scheduled day. Steer me, 'city!

2. I like this thread, it's got some cajones.

I'd have to say that ak47 ranks at the top of my list of trippy strains. I used to love riding around town with ak47 and taking smoke breaks at parks.

3. Look into some c99, people have had panic attacks from it. I've heard "trippy" things about Barney's farm LSD but its not necessarily that racy

4. #4 Dirtbud, Apr 7, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2012

HOLY SHIT!!! I was going to say I just harv'd some early c99 and it DID give me a panic attack the first time I smoked it and makes my heart POUND! my buddy smoked some at 8pmish and said he could not sleep till 2am and he is an older early to bed early to rise type of individual.

This c99 is the first smoke I have had that was truely "uppy". Shit is definitely trippy. My pheno is like pure sativa looking. I have friends that do not like her because it's too much up and not enough lock. Shit is racy for sure. I cut mine when she was still like 60% white hairs (she was heat stressed and growing like shit and I wanted the space after solving my heat problem).

I don't want to give off the impression that by not having the lock effect that she is not potent. VERY STRONG. Your eyes will be peeled and beet red. I usually let her go longer and yeah she is still uppy but boy cutting early made a huge diff. I have smoked everyday for over 20 years and can say she is very potent. I have had some "cerebral" shit before that was just good looking bud that did not make me cough or really get me high... this is not the case here.

I love it for these reasons though. Can smoke in the morning and still go about my usual day and actually ACCOMPLISH some shit! lol

5. If you want to avoid paranoia when you smoke - Drink orange juice or take vitamin C on the regular basis .

6. Depends on the setting if your in a circumstance than already upps your anxiety than any potent bud will do this. That being said, in a totally laid back state, there are buds that fuck with you - make your heart pound and make your compulsive worrying worsen regardless of whether you just try to roll with it. A super potent trainwreck is a trippy strain, Ak - 47, any real sativa dominant and potent bud will do this. I used to be young and dumb and I would be sober for up to months in jail or treatment and get back out and hang out with high strung people and be on probation and get drunk and take a fat bong hit and just be frying so to speak. Almost like a mushroom trip (which I hate) very paranoid and sent my anxiety and OCD through the roof. On the comedown I'd just feel like a loser who would risk going back to jail for some nug. People would belittle me for such logic and actions but next fhSee how the system can help make us feel by not fully legalizing it. Towards the end of my probation I walked into the front office and the whole place ranked like skunk. This old lady and old man turned around and the lady said to this girl sitting down "mmm somebody smells goood" and she was like "I have my medical card" all in a private and still somewhat withheld tone. Now I'm all for representing the nug but why the fuck would you bring your bud with you to visit your p.o I mean if you already rank then why not but otherwise there's no benefit from that.

7. Trainwreck hands down, properly grown trainwreck fucking hits me nicely.
    :bongin:

8. elaborate

9. I have read some studies about MJ and one of the studies showed that vitamin C reducess effects which creates paranoia . I drink OJ practically every day and do not remember when the last time I was paranoid .

10. unless i see some legit source to this there is no way i can believe that.
    you didnt even elaborate as to how? just a vague "read some studies"
    no offence but thats not much to go on.

11. Dude I do not care if you believe me or not . I have read something , I shared the info . That is we're it is ends.

12. you dont care?
    aww your sooo cool
    whats the point of trying to convey pertinent information if you 'dont care'?

waste of time :confused_2:

13. Know where it is going so ...Dude instead of wasting time proving me wrong or right you can spend time reading on the subject.... I always double check the info when I have doubts , so do the same . :wave: I do not care if you believe me or not ( in case if you do not understand )

14. i just realized your from quebec, where being rude is a way of life
    nevermind

15. And being lazy ( not to spend time searching online on the subject you have doubt ) American way? Give me a break.... You just feel like TROLLing today that is all. You know it and I know it. Good day sir.

16. Is that why they say to drink oj with mushies? I've noticed that the strains that look spectacular don't make you trip as hard as a decent looking bud that's still very potent and probably on the sativa side

17. What does this psuedo-science have to do with upbeat stonings? Make an OJ thread.

18. I have tried marijuana
    I get nervous every time
    There will come a knockin' at the door
    Why is everybody makin' eyes at me?
    I don't want to know

Talking Heads - Lifetime Piling Up

19. You know how I feel about the Talking Heads LOL.

20. Sand in the Vaseline - an anthology that actually worked

Weird that, eh?