Pandemic Garden: sativa, indica, blends.

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by WeeDroid, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Accidental post xP
    But dam..was reading and sorry about the grow stopping. Shit happens, I can relate

Sent from my SM-A102U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Thanks. Shit sucks major ass but I have plenty of bud from previous harvests to get me by.
    I did learn a lot on this grow so it was very worthwhile.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. I just finished reading your journal. I love your minimalist growing style. Sorry about your grow. Your plants looked so beautiful and healthy. I'll be following your next grow for sure.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Why thanks TimJ!
    It was minimalist in some ways, but only because a few aspects were sophisticated.
    The compost!
    The south facing window.
    The genetics.
    My focus on working with what I had, instead of attempting goals better suited for different grow scenarios.
    The screen.

I was so looking forward to a fantastic harvest. My building is still up for sale, but it is very likely I will stay here even if it is sold.

The only serious drawback is being dependent on the seasons. Additionally, I am not going to be able to grow anything this year. Way too much stress/anxiety issues involved.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Luckily you have enough to keep you medicated until then. My use habits are very low as well. Once a year I enjoy growing one plant. I always have enough to last until the next years grow. I don't post much here though as I'm in NY state and it's still illegal to grow. Wish you calming times ahead to lesson those stress/anxiety issues.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. oh man, if you only knew
    So I assume you saw my long term storage thread then? Where I rebottled the bud that survived from 2011 harvest?
    This picture is of my bud trim and larf that I use for my edibles. I recently did a thread on my coconut extraction method.
    Super powerful brownies. 46D616C6-DBB6-4DB8-A482-8E607F59E506.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Yes. But, I didn't see your coconut extraction method. I also prefer brownies and other edibles over smoking.I use capsules as well. I also use coconut oil as my preferred carrier oil.I did just make some Green Dragon from Psychedelic Sams recipe. I haven't even tried it yet. I'll have to check out your coconut oil extraction method now. Just curious how if differs if any from my method.

8. Hey.
    So life is sort of normal again.
    Realtor with clients visiting is annoying but oh well. I am still looking towards another window sill garden come spring.
    If so I’ll start a new thread.

Happy Winter Holy Daze everyone! May your New Year be healthy and prosperous!

9. Next journal is up, but no pictures yet. Another day or three.