Pakalolos Organics For The Win

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Pakalolo, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Merry Christmas Pak..
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  2. Merry Christmas to all the left coast growers.

• Like Like x 5
  3. I'm sure most of you think I've fallen off the ends of the earth but you would be wrong. Not much has changed that wasn't previously documented in this thread. I'm still growing and here is 4 ladies I flipped recently.
    003.jpg

Here is some new genetics I got recently. It's a sativa variety and I'm going to see if I can control it using Gardman Gro-Ring. It will be a challenge to hold her to the limits of my ceiling clearance.

001.jpg

And some new cuttings to do some more breeding.
    002.jpg

That is what's new in my cellar. Beyond that read my journal to find out what I'm doing. Nothing has changed but the new genetics.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Same on the Brass Pharm. Growing continues, Sprayed BT this AM. Usual routine stuff.
    Glad to see your still in action.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  5. I mainly make medicine now days. I extract the hash using ice water extract. I had to buy new bubble bags because mine were getting worn out after 3 years. I basically follow the BadKat recipe and if I remember correctly it is close to what you do. I'm starting to use lacewing larvae for mite control. I get 5000 eggs for $31 from March Biological. Those larvae eat about 200 mites a week. If all the eggs hatch that's a million mites a week. I don't have a million mites but living in the forest I do get a few during the summer months. I'm just not that active in the forum anymore. I don't have much to share because I told it all and just keep growing like I described.

• Like Like x 5
  6. Whats up LOLO? what you doing fam?

7. 001.jpg
    These are most of the strains I've grown over the last 5 years. The 5 on the left are the ones I grown now. The 4 in the middle are ones I got from medical dispensary or seeds. The 9 on the right are ones I breed. Things are still happening in Pakalolo's Cellar. The 5 on the left are the best genetics out of all of them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Did you get the one from coot?

9. Yes

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Neat. I have been trying to emulate coot's practices more and more since his interview with tad hussey on the cannabis cultivation and science podcast. He gets into the origins of "the one."

11. The One is a cross between seeds from the Afghanistan highland region of Kandahar and Thai stick seeds. CC ran a 100 seeds of each. Took the ten best and crossed them to get The One.

• Like Like x 3
  12. On Sunday I wanted to do a little research into the quality of the top shelf cannabis here in Washington. I'm working with a Tier 2 grower to bring my genetics to the market. I was told that Gold Leaf Gardens out of Olympia was one of the best so I bought an eight for $48 (that's $384 an ounce). I rolled up 3 joints and took two drags off of the first joint. It had a earthy, moldy taste so I started looking more closely at the bud. I discovered PM deep inside the bud next to the stem. I went back to where I purchased it, Origins in Redmond, and showed them the bud. The manager basically denied there was PM even thought the white PM was visible. It had even grown after I exposed it to the air. The picture is a little fuzzy but you can see the white PM in the center part of the bud. Origins basically said tough luck, do you want 001.jpg a discount on some more? I said no way would I buy any more bud from them. I guess the fact that drug dealers are now legal they're no different than the illegal drug dealers. That's why I've grown my own for decades. You can't trust drug dealers.

• Like Like x 4
  13. I took apart the joint I was smoking and this is what I found. PM growing in the joint. WIN_20190710_154225.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  14. I know I don't post much anymore. The reason is that I haven't been doing anything new. I've shared my techniques and my genetics so nothing has been new until now. I've just added a new cultivar to my cellar. This lady has won two cannabis competitions here in Washington and Oregon. It's called Orange Cream and is a cross between Orange Valley OG and Cookies and Cream. It brings together the OG and Cookie cultivars. Orange Cream.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  15. #3115 Pakalolo, Oct 12, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
    This photo is a little fuzzy but here is my four ladies. I've got 2 3Elders, a Goblin Girl, and The One. 001.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  16. Looking good as always.
    :)

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  17. I'm still around doing what I've already posted in this journal. However, I got some new genetics in my cellar. The first is Diesel Stomper. This is a cross between Minion City Diesel and GrapeStomper OG. Minion City Diesel is a cross between Blueberry and BC Bud Depot's The Purps. The other is Miracle Alien Cookie and it is a cross between Alien Cookie and Starfighter.

Miracle Alien Cookie
    001.jpg

Diesel Stomper
    002.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. I don't post often but I want to share something that I've started to do. I realized that I was wasting a lot of light because it was just shining on the floor. So I've modified my LST technique to spread out the canopy more. I do this with bamboo stakes and some pruning. I need to prune in order to create cuttings for clones. So the combination of cutting clones and LST with stakes have widened my canopy and I'm no longer pushing light to my floor. Instead the light is hitting more buds. This is what 4 plants in my flower space looks like now.

002.JPG

Stepping back just a little to give a better overall view.

003.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  19. Diesel Stomper is Minion city diesel #17 (Blue City Diesel - (blueberry x New York City diesel) x The Purps - (Mendo purps BX4) then Bred to Grapestomper x OG

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. You know that your soil is right when the mushrooms grow. 002.jpg
    While I don't post much anymore I'm still around.

• Like Like x 3