PA wax prices are beyond crazy

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by steadyglobbin, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Update: things have greatly improved since creating this thread, this is what's around now

Attached Files:

2. I live in the Tampa Bay area of Florida and I get shatter for 45/g when buying singles, 35/g for an eighth and up

3. what does it look like? How is the quality

4. pearl as fuck man, let me know what you think of the quality

Attached Files:

5. Looks good and good prices, im in tamapa Farley regularly if you ever wanted to sesh. Heres what we are making in orlando, northern lights nug run finishing up in the vac

Attached Files:

6. #66 BuddhistBrian, Jul 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2015
    nice man, I'm a St. Pete dweller but I tend to avoid online meet ups considering this is illegal activity we are doing; however, I do appreciate your cordial offer :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well im mov8ng tp colorado springs at the end of august and its legal there, so if your ever in the denver or colorado springs area hit me up and we can have a legal sesh

8. lmao.. pennsylvania is a drug joke. if it wasnt for jersey and new york picking up phillies slack, pennsylvania wouldnt have any drugs.

• Like Like x 1
  9. thank you.

10. first of all you lost all credit after that reclaim post you made in another thread, also I live nowhere near Philly and everything where I live comes from out west or west Virginia, literally zero from new jersey and new york lol.

• Like Like x 1
  12. sounds like the perfect opportunity for the right person.

13. #73 cannabidroid.x, Aug 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2015
    lmao stop lying i did six years upstate in pennsylvania the prison system is 45% people from ny/nj with drug cases, or hustle related violence. lmao we own pennsylvania its a known fact.
    the fact that you even said virginia made me piss myself.

lmao, true. why yu think we in pennsylvania like its our backyard. (lmao, it is our backyard)

14. not wax paper lol! that would be so horrible lol. parchment paper.

15. northeast is where i be at when im in pa. and im here to tell you that completely unrelated to that , just cause its shatter doesnt mean its pure, dudes be using butane, but not dewaxing the shit, just cause it shatters dont mean it aint poisonous bro. i have seen the shit that passes for shatter in pike county, wayne county, monroe, lackawanna ... that shit might crack like glass, but its ass juice bro

16. I mean clean of plant contaminent and debris. Theres no way to see if it's clean besides a lab.
    If it's really dirty it'll flame up when you hold a lighter to it.

17. No lying on this end.. the problem is your assuming pa is all the same, the part you visit is a whole other world. I have friends from near Scranton and shits completely different then down in southwest pa. I've lived here 21 years I know what I'm talkin bout

18. Damn...Some of that stuff lately from PA looks amazing, way better than the last O of butane soup I got from Philly a few months ago...Unfortunately, about to be out of wax again, I hope it starts becoming more available around here like flower, I can get flower anytime but wax is so hard to find, especially quality wax

• Like Like x 1
  19. It also for me would be way less cost effective to make it then buy it, as I am one of those people who has to shell out 400 an O, which is why I am planning my move out to CO in the next few years.

20. I was getting awesome shatter in south jersey for 50 a gram . 45 min outside of Philly . Only problem my boy decided it was just to messy to deal with . Prices from anyone else 65 a gram . I just can't see it . Maybe one day I'll be able make my own but for now I'm smoking flowers