PA wax prices are beyond crazy

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by steadyglobbin, Dec 10, 2014.

1. right on

2. Asking for help getting weed is against the rules of the forum and they will ban you for it.

3. You really shouldn't be posting this... It was a waste of time. No ones gonna trust you enough to sell to you when you're asking like that. And then no ones gonna sell to anyone online anyway, no matter how you ask. 

4. On the internet no, on the dark net yes.

5. why mention it here..?

6. Because you said no one would sell to him online no matter how he asked. On this website I believe that to be true, but not on the dark net. I just thought your blanket statement needed correcting as to give out the correct info. But for the most part you are correct.

7. Well...this isn't the dark net...

8. And I don't think you should be advertising that people should just go online and meet random people for drugs

9. Thats true, but I was talking about online as a whole not just the internet.

Wasn't advertising anything, was just stating his original statement wasn't correct.

Was just trying to make everything factually correct.

10. #50 Allan421, May 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2015
    Have any of you been running into "Rosin"?  It's oil extracted by heating a bud in wax paper and pressing out the goodness.  Most people seem to be using a hair straightener to heat and squeeze the buds.  It's super clean, loaded with terps, and potent as hell.  No hydrocarbon or CO2 extraction, just heat and pressure.  Super high quality.  I have never seen it for sale, just made at home for personal use.  Any one seen it?  

11. #51 steadyglobbin, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2015
    Damn I forgot I made this thread lol

12. 50 bucks a g for some kill stuff here in indiana but thats a hookup most people get it for 70

lol imagine how high ud get if u accidently swallowed that

14. Not much, the oil isn't decarbed

15. Just the real THC content, not THCA, of a gram of good oil can be around 100mg, that looks like a couple grams of wax at least. so possibly upwards of 200mg THC, which is about 4 times my prefered edible dose.

:) but yea, good point.

• Like Like x 1
  16. also, its not our oil?

it could be decarbed for all you know, and we dont know how long the nugs where cured before being ran, time will convert THCA to THC too.

17. i got this half O for 200$. thats what, 15$ a gram? i got really lucky on the deal. this didn't come from the dispensary i normally go through. this came from the legal grower i know in northern california. Maui Wowie crumble, all nug run extraction. normally i, like most everyone else, get stuck paying 50$ to 80$ a gram for high quality extracts. sure i can get mids for somewhere in the neighborhood of 30$ to 40$ a gram but i would rather smoke the killer if i can. when he offered me this i couldn't say no lol. i almost got an entire O but it was just to much for me in one sitting. i still want to be able to try other stuff too.

[​IMG]

18. I seen it on sale at a dispensary for .5 for 90$ (can you say overpriced) I'd rather make that myself.

19. Are you kidding me? .5 for $90? Holy fucking shit. You could make a gram of it from 5 grams of bud

20. I'm from pa, i have gotten shatter a few times. It seems the more stable it is the better quality it is. I got shit that you can break off chunks at 60 degrees. Other shit at 55 don't even touch the shit with your hands because it's a mess. I hate the inconsistencies around here

"How something appears is always a matter of perspective"