Outdoor 2021

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by CheapOrganicBastard, Mar 11, 2021.

1. All that space is making me drool.

I see a forest in your future :yay::yay:

• Like Like x 1
  2. It's really the perfect garden spot. I barely have neighbors, it's south facing, and there's tons of room to expand. If I can pick up a couple patients next year I'll double the size of the garden. Right now it's just 12 plants for me and 12 for my girlfriend

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Never seen a plant show sex so soon! It's just a baby with big Ole balls lol. If I wasn't so busy and strapped for space I'd dust it on a pretty female, but into the garbage can it goes. 20210322_162506.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. Got half of my fence put up today. I might finish up the top layer today, or maybe tomorrow I'm not sure. 20210326_140137.jpg 20210326_140313.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Got a rooster today and am getting more chickens tomorrow to live inside the garden. I was working on building a chicken coop earlier and slipped with my drill and put a Phillips bit right through my thumbnail and into my thumb, so I'm done working for the day and am gonna be a sissy and watch some TV and smoke a joint lol 20210327_123739.jpg 20210327_134503.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. Definitely tagging along. This should be a fun ride! Looks awesome my friend

20210321_105736.jpg 20210321_105750.jpg

I've been able to let our new chicks out during the day recently. Few more weeks and they'll go in the big coop i have

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. I could use some chicken knowledge! I love them already haha. I just got back from picking up some more free birds off Craigslist. They are called guineas I guess? 20210328_125355.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2

8. To be honest I've got about a year or so under my belt with them. I started with 5. Down to one of the OGs. The wifes dog got one and owls got the others. I was hoping to let them free range but realized that wasn't a good idea. The dogs are good with them now but my property isn't fence off so once that's done I may let them free range with the dogs and get 2 goats to tag along.

I've since swapped the prior owners goat lean to to a coop where the 1 OG is kicking it until the chicks are able to be outside full time. There really isn't that much to it. Keep them fed and watered. Safe environment is probably the most important factor. 20210328_135140.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Garden is coming along! Put in extra posts between every post I already had in, so now there is a post every 4 ft. It seemed to strengthen it a lot. Not much really to report, just been digging holes here and there. I'm getting old.

Got the bmw all washed and ready for spring today so that makes me pretty happy. One setback is my gunea birds keep escaping and the rooster just does whatever the fuck he wants, but at least he will fly back into the pen when he's ready to. Gunea's are some fast mf'ers lol. Probably looked like a lunatic trying to chase them down. 20210402_135941.jpg 20210402_133754.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. LOL that fat bird is awesome.

I was thinking of your ass when I was running in the park the other day. A fat ass turkey was in someone’s back yard just raising hell. You could hear the damn thing for miles. Hilarious. I wonder if they were getting ready for Thanksgiving dinner?

Anywho, looking good. The beams is a classic.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Turkeys are the loudest damn things around! These guneas are pretty damn loud too, they got some crazy noises. They really don't come close to how loud that fucking rooster is tho haha. He starts at about 5-5:30 am and I can hear it plain as day in my bedroom 75 yards away from him with all the windows closed!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. She's coming along! Finally starting to look like a garden. I just got to put up the top layer of shade cloth and dig some more holes. Instead of actual shade cloth, I went with the thickest most heavy duty landscape fabric home depot had. I think it will be perfect, it's thin enough to let in sunlight but thick enough to not let people see what's going on inside. She's a big bitch, 64'x24', and it's been a lot to take on while working 50+ hours a week but I think it will be legit. I might scrap the planter boxes on top of the holes until next year because I'm running out of time. 20210403_163651.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. The only reason I didn't finish the top today is because I ran out of my 1/2" t50 staples I have been using for everything. That's 4000 staples so far and I need about another 1000-1500

• Like Like x 3
  14. Beautiful.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Thab
    Thanks man! Tonight me and the old lady had a fire to get ash to add to the holes we are growing in. By next weekend we are going to have compost and stuff delivered. By next year we will have our own and be totally self sufficient. Hopefully....

• Like Like x 2

16. Very nice my friend. You will be able to kick your feet up and relax before you know it

• Like Like x 1

17. That's the plan here as well!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Dont forget your going to need a shitload of indoor space come harvest time.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I plan on drying in my pole barn. I'll probably still have to stagger my harvests though.

• Like Like x 2

20. I'm probably going to end up building a DIY box in my pole barn as well. It's 27x40. Recently got a new pole and meter dropped out there for power and built a 10x10 flower room and am slowly getting it rolling. It's currently vegging two 20g and a 1g. I'll snip some clones off the 20s and probably flip them to flower next weekend. Then get my perpetual indoor setup rolling.

I plan to finish out the remaining 10x17 area for a mancave/veg/dry room.

All in the midst of getting some clones rooted to have about a month outside to veg then flower them later in the fall. Going to be a busy 2021:weed:

• Like Like x 1