original art

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by trevorjohnson32, Dec 16, 2020.

1. I do a lot of my own original art. I guess I ll be posting it here, feel free to describe what you see in my paintings!

Attached Files:

2. it looks like you took a picture of some scuffed up Hockey boards and then photo shopped it into the outline of a cartoon.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Nuh uh, I painstakingly make thousands of little drawings and then pick out one's that look like something to me

4. Must be one of those things that you have to be tripping to see it .

• Like Like x 1
  5. here's another one

Attached Files:

6. Have you marketed your art ???

7. yeeeah sort of, I haven't sold any of it but have gotten texts from strangers about purchasing some of my paintings. why are you into selling art? kind of scary in that I could get scammed. I have an etsy and redBubble site.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Hi
    no not interested in buying ,,,,no offence .

At one time I sold allot of custom exotic wood pool cues and pot pipes .
    Your goal is to have your art have value on the 2nd hand market .
    Like if the first buyers decide to sale it and your art holds its original price or more .
    Best of luck

9. You'd make a killing doing Tattoo's

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. another one

Attached Files:

11. Check it!

Attached Files:

12. As you said, the best solution to make your paintings look better and more modern is to buy beautiful frames, do not use vintage frames as it is no longer so fashionable, and they can age your house and your rooms.

13. #14 Leimik, Dec 26, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2022
    I understand there are no special rules in art, but I have never understood this kind of work. Maybe I'm wrong about something. I don't think it's beautiful, in my opinion, but I have no right to forbid you to draw in this way. If you like it, then go ahead and don't listen to anyone. Perhaps I have such a reaction because I like realism in art more. And even when I want to buy a painting at home, I don't buy it from someone for a large sum. I am lucky that I have several friends working in the printing service -- https://beyondprint.co.uk/, and they can always quickly and efficiently print me any picture.