organicterra's producer grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by organicterra, Dec 14, 2010.

1. LD
    Your separate reality/science from Stoner Joe is precisely the reason why I am here. That's why the Organic forum here is light years ahead of any other cannabis related forums that I have visited.

Reading about how people drown their plants with 30 gallons of PH'd RO water because they got a strange PH or PPM reading from the runoff water just leaves me scratching my head. WTF

So thank you for taking the time to share your reality/science.

OT

2. test
    Not sure if I did this right. Let's see what happens.

Well so far so good. I think. Need some practice.[​IMG]

3. test 2

Here is one of the flowers from my current grow

[​IMG]

4. So I visited my closest farm and garden supply store today to pick up some amendments and such.
    Unfortunetly they didn't have some of the stuff I wanted but I did get some Garderner and Bloome Soft Rock Phosphate, 1quart size of Dyna-Gro Pro-Tekt and a 3cf bag of forest humus.
    [​IMG]
    The forest humus is a little questionable as far as quality. It was only $10 for 3cf so I assume it's not the best. I may use it around my yard instead.
    Any coments on this product would be helpful.
    Products of Sequoia Bark Sales, Inc.

5. Here are some pics of my harvest from the mom plants.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and here's a couple of what's in the box
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This plant in front is completely different than the rest. Very large fan leaves with much different bud structure. I have a clone of this growing now in case it turns out nice.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. I wanted to get a full size version of this shot. I think its pretty nice.

Attached Files:

• 021.JPG
      021.JPG
      File size:
      605.7 KB
      Views:
  7. OT you are definitely in the zone with your grow man. Those are tremendously beautiful!

8. Thanks Possuum. I've learned so much from you guys here.
    I'm hoping to continue improving my organic skills with some homemade EWC and composting etc. all in good time though.
    I'm starting to build my soil for my next cycle. Thinking something like a 50/50 mix with the current grow soil and some fresh amended soil.

OT

9. Ok here's some pics from last night. They're coming along nicely.
    The clones for next round are taking longer than expected to show roots. I may need a heating mat. Its been a little chilly lately.

Attached Files:

10. those flowers look beautiful!

11. Stunning indeed. Very professional. You should be proud of your growing skills.

Peace

LD

12. #32 organicterra, Dec 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2010

Thanks P snickers, thanks LD, far from professional but trying to improve.

Here's the latest shots from tonight. They're at day 45 of flower and are starting to show some cloudy trichs. Might be a New Year's Eve harvest. We'll see.

Ot

Attached Files:

13. Loving the results from you and the grow box Ot. Super nice! :hello:

14. Hey thanks Possuum. Hope to keep it going next round.

Santa came a little early to my house this year.
    [​IMG]
    Looking forward to getting started on some Bokashi composting. Already have a bucket with some scraps going.
    I probably went a little overboard on the Bioag products. I know I won't need to purchase anything else for a long while.
    Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays.
    Peace
    OT

Attached Files:

15. I think you will be blown away by the BioAg brand! I have a feeling in a few months we'll all be witnessing something amazing coming out of da box! Santa was very good to you man!