Ordering Online

Discussion in 'Security' started by Ptok4me, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Easy question. First time grower, most everything is being ordered through Amazon. Is there any risk in buying all of my supplies from one place? I mean, its pretty clear what I'm doing if you look at the ordering log even though nothing actually says its for pot, except for the Fox Farms blooming trio I'm going to order, which says clearly for bud development, etc. My electric bill has also gone way up but maybe I'm just being paranoid?

Any input would certainly be appreciated!

2. #2 Chefboyardee, Jan 31, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2021
    If you're in a place where growing is legal no worries, if not then always worry.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. dont worry about the electric bill unless your fiddling the meter or not paying the bill ,,the electric company only worry about the bill not being paid ,,if you worried about the nutrients .buy from a garden center ,or order from some where else if you dnt like ordering every thing from same place ..mac.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. if its illegal dont do it. it takes a long time to run from seed through veg and through flower = a lot of sleepless nights lol If youre worried about a amazon order lol

5. Imo if you think that anyone gives a shit about your little one tent 2 tent setup your buying from Amazon your worrying too much!!! With the relaxed laws in so many states people are ordering grow equipment constantly from Amazon. Now if you are saying you bought enough equipment to fill a warehouse then yea........ might wanna worry about it. Lol there is always a chance that it could be someone's downfall but Amazon is about making money and unless there was some investigation into the adress already I dont see any reason police would even legally be able to obtain that information. (Unless said investigation was already underway) just my opinion i also use my debit card/credit card at the grow store. Another opinion i have on this is as long as you are not running your mouth or intend on selling the product you get then even if the police know they will not bother you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. no one is going to give a shit about your personal grow, the paperwork alone wouldn't be worth the effort. the electric company wont really care as long as you pay the bill. i got a call from them once when i had 10+ 1k watt lights running, and all that call was for is offering us an industrial rate.

im getting ready to buy basically an entire grow set up off amazon.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Good to hear all of this feedback. I think a bit of paranoia is setting in. The electric bill is on autopay, no worries there. I haven't even gotten as much as a speeding ticket. I'm growing in an illegal state but just for personal use. I think my wife and I will probably go through an ounce a month. Nothing serious. No one knows about our little tents. We really don't have many friends, we just keep to ourselves so we aren't out there showing anyone our new found hobby. Thanks, guys, this site is the best!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Thats good to hear. Well just some ideas since you will have more weed than you know what to so with is... hash, rosin, edibles just a few things to do with your extras. :)

9. I'm definitely going to look into hash, etc. Even if we get an ounce from each plant we'll have a ton of extra to play with.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Not showing anyone except everyone on this forum. JK. Yes your paranoia is getting the best of you. Even if it isn't legal like everyone is saying most states have relaxed laws now about marijuana not sure what state you are in unless your in Texas. Now that's a whole nother country there. Lol. Born and raised in Texas but live in IL. now. It's like the old saying goes. What they don't know won't hurt you. So. Shhhh and don't tell anyone your business. If you do have guests on a regular basis get some regular plants and put them somewhere visible so if anyone gets nosy your growing plants and show them off. But not the good ones. Lol

Sent from my moto g stylus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. You know you can grow other things in there here are a few Basil.... Cilantro... Parsley... Oregano... I'm growing a mango tree in mine

Sent from my SM-G781U using Grasscity Forum mobile app