Open your eyes United Kingdom

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by SinsemillaPassion, Feb 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Come back with grow pictures.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Do you also think you're Gordon Ramsay because you cook dinner every night??? & Do you think your Messi because you kicked a football??, I'm just trying to comprehend how your mind works..

3. More like ur money going down the drain

• Like Like x 1
  4. It that's how it makes a guy feel, so be it. Anyone can say what they want about oneself I never said I'm the best grower out there or what not. I said I am a master, a king, I am because I grow my own.

You are a small puppet compared to growers. You smoke what u don't even know basic knowledge or science about.

Any grower has more experience and knowledge hands of with a PLANT rather than you'll ever be with a 20 sack.
    You are dumbfounded at your own life

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

5. Your world is small, you've never once seen sprayed weed. Your world really is small. U probably live in a village of 10 people or if ya don't ya have about two mates. Anyway...
    You buy your weed. Fair enough. You are a mug though. Any grower knows it.

Any fucking grower knows ur a mug if u pay for smoke because that's why they grow their own u idiot.

Yeah we have to buy shit weed again when we run out but we sure as hell accept the fact we're mugs for doing it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. You're neither the nickname you should have is Billy, for thinking that you're a king or a master.

7. I am my own king. I grow my own, I feel good. I never said I'm the king of weed or the master of all growers. Ur small brain can't piece it together.

I've only just releaised you've been staring the truth to get an argument out of me haha hahaha.

• Like Like x 1

8. Lol I honestly can't wait for the mods to see how you're belittling/talking absolute bollocks all because I don't grow myself & haven't encountered laced weed.

Get the fuck off your high horse fella it doesn't suit you thinking you're something special.

9. Yo

Your opinion is invalid if you don't grow your own in this specific situation so yeah you're being told straight. You must like it.

• Like Like x 1

10. Hardy an argument I'd say it was a discussion until you decided to just belittle/talk absolute bollocks but whatever flouts your boat :confused_2:, I'm not the 1 who's just been name calling ect over someone not growing weed/ having encountered laced weed.

11. Lol your telling me nothing all you're doing is name calling/talking bollocks thinking you're some kinda grow God.

12. Hand on my heart. I've spoken the truth. Let's move on.

• Informative Informative x 1

13. You're jealous. It's OK. I'm going to take myself away from this awful bullying situation now.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Lol I'm jealous of what exactly??? Your ability to talk nonsense or name call??

15. I have smoked over fifty years and I've long thought weed from the sixties had something in it. Pcp, dirt, whatever. Grow your own.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

16. @Lifesamystery funny you just happen to join GC & spam me with disagrees the moment @Passion012 goes away.. that's not suspicious whatsoever:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.