Old school pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by John Mc, May 3, 2017.

1. Old school chong pipe pre pipe dreams 15+ years old

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. I still have my original brass pipe I had gotten thirty years ago. I remember back in the day we used to think that stuffing a nug in the middle chamber would in some way make it better.

In reality it just covered it in shitty resin and dried it out. To be a young scrub again and have not a care in the world...

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Nice. Didn't know they had pioes, only bongs.

It's worth a decent amount good job on taking care of it.

I like the millie, haven't seen one with his face on it before. It's very clear too

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks. You're right the pipes are rare. It's new never been used brand new. So that's why it looks good. I have two, this one and a larger blue one both with Chong milli.

5. They also made bubblers, and sidecar bubblers, and sherlocks. Recenlty sold my chong sidecar bubbler for close to 1k. And my custom chong bong for over 2k...

6. lol a 15 year old pipe was manufactered in 2002. That's not old school. I have a hippy friend that still has his 1975 ceramic bong. He does not use it anymore it is in a curio in his living room lol. I'll take a pic of it and post it next time i go to his house.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I have an old school hubble bubble from turkey that my grandparents got in the 1950s...what is your point? I can buy old ceramic bongs on ebay from the 70s for dirt cheap anytime i want...
    This pipe was pre operation pipe dreams. Chong Glass got busted in pipe dreams. That is why this OG pipe is special.

8. Man, I still have my old Brass one hitter. It is about 45 yrs old..:)
    hitter.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. Hey that dugout is super cool man, could you tell me more about it? Is it a swivel one?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Is it just me or does it feel like the VapCap were inspired by something :D
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. funny thing is i had quite a bit of those pipes in 2002. i was a senior in high school and tommy chong was pushing his pipes at a smoke shop called hawaiis natural high. lol blast from the past.

12. I love my Omnivap XL! I have to get it a decent case. I have a 3-D printed one. It’s meh at best.

As far as my “old school” pipe...

[​IMG]

I got it in ‘96 so if 23 years of ownership doesn’t count it the ProtoPipe is most definitely old school.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Oh I love a good antique. I do not even know if I would want to smoke with her all the time, still would but to keep her in good shape.

14. What is old for some is not too old for others. There we're no glass pipes or one hitters in my day. Damn I sound old saying that.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. about 5 years old .
    i guess it would be old school design 20190714_111020.jpg

16. Does your dog share?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Sorry for the late reply .
    Yes he sticks his face right in to get shot gun .
    I use the carboard tube out a roll paper towels to give him a shotgun .
    He really likes the hitting live resin .
    PS that pipe is a natural for giving a shotgun hit