Old school grow advice "member cheap old basterd club"

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SG1, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Well even MC may need some extra calmag depending on water... if you go ro you will need calmag, 300ppm tap water you should be good

• Like Like x 1
  2. For 22lb of MC, 500g of bud explosion and sweet candy cost you $120 to the door

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mega crop!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. but I won't diss Plant Products MJ line. Its really cheap too guys; it costs a bit more only because you have to purchase more of the product, but in a way thats better, because during bloom the profile changes, during late bloom it also changes... so its nice to have something that you can tailor. I documented the trial as well as I could at the time
    Plant Products MJ Fertilizer Line in the Coco Grow Trial

5. Thanks fellow heads...

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. #9306 Bud Lover, Mar 21, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
    My first grow in about 35 years and this one is legal, using Technaflora recipe for success ... With some Pink Kush clones gifted to me at the start of Feb . Currently 2 weeks into flower Wanted to show a couple pic's in appreciation and gratitude for knowledge shared...Next round gonna try MC with some LSD strain from the seed..been following FL's Hydro Adventure. Nice set up. My rockwool stuff is from the early 80's, buddy and I bought the kit but word got out we were growing so had to lay low for 35 years. LOL He passed away at 56 with brain cancer, but I'm sure he would be happy to see it finally in use! I'm stoked!
    60636568193__A2B8B844-50F3-4259-8CC2-86175A8270B1[2103].JPG IMG_3817[2098].jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1

7. SG1,
    I figured I check out how other successful growers grow, and try to emulate what I see. I realize no two growers are the same, or will have the same success.

Anyways, a few weeks ago I started reading this thread from the beginning, all the way back to 2012. I also started screenshotting your more in-depth posts and compiling a word document for reference. Then my eyes bugged out when I saw this thread has 466 fuckn pages! So here I am, time travelled to the future to say hi. It's amazing to see you posting from a smartphone, after just reading a psot 8 years ago about you finally figuring out your computer. I'm 81 pages into your thread and feel like I'm off to a better start than if I hadn't found this thread at all. I've began learning, and will MAYBE one day master intuitive growing. Earth, air, wind and fire.

My key take-away however, from all this is taking the outdoors pill. Much better pill to swallow. You spend a longer time waiting, but much larger reward! Who would've thought that a plant grows best in it's natural habitat.. go figure!

PCE,
    herbinlegend

• Like Like x 1
  8. #9308 herbinlegend, Apr 2, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
    [deleted]

9. Are SG1 seeds still able to be bought?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Not sure who he currently runs his gear through but he's got an insta page. I'm sure you could dm him there and ask.

11. OK Thanks Man, any idea of his IG name ?

• Like Like x 1
  12. sanctuary_gardens

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Th
    THks Deez

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sanctuary_gardens on Insta gram

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  15. I used a Mylar space tent meant for camping I just cut it up into squares sprayed the least reflective side with 3m and stuck it to the walls of my grow space. I smoothed it out the best could by hand. Just overlap the layers and your good. Easy peasy.

• Like Like x 3

16. Very well put...im all about low budget.

17. Good thread and I couldnt agree more.

Here in Canada with growing now legal many greedy salesmen have new grows convinced they need all of the latest productions without ever asking themselves what the fuckin plants do within nature.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. #9318 daisyjendan, Jul 22, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
    A

19. I am searching for some help with a grow issue I'm having are you the right person to possibly give me some sound advise on flower mode or lack there of .

20. Hey @SG1 - you still around pal?

Hope you and yours are well.

j