Baseball Official Major League Baseball Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Philly, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Trever Bauer was right all along. Too bad he went to the dark side last year. :roflmao::roflmao:

2. Well there's no doubt the Orioles pitching staff are clean.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Bros, tomorrow is opening day. You have some teams that made some big moves this off season. San Diego and Toronto are my 2 dark horse teams to make it to the World series.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I'd certainly love that :D

5. Phillies baybayyy

The playoff drought ends this year

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Opening day is almost upon us brothers!

Let’s go Yankees

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. IMG_3358.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Happy opening day everyone

Less than an hour to 1st pitch

Let’s go Yankees

• Like Like x 1
  9. The Royals are gonna be the most improved team I feel, they put together some great pieces this off season

10. 1st pitch of the season. Love it IMG_3359.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. My game Orioles at Red sox has been rained out. Well time to get high.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Dogs, my man john Means pitches a 1 hit shut out as the Birds beat the red sucks.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Torres is a shitty shortstop. Yanks so worried about other shit, wtf!?????????????

A crappy shortstop!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What happened to strong up the middle. He has already fucked up 3 plays TODAY!!!

That is not a recipe for a championship. Gleyber, you suck at shortstop, why are you there?

Brian, you have alot of splaining to do, don't you?

14. Brian, where are you, your SS has fucked up 6 plays in the first 2 days of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an atrocity!

Any idiot could have told you to keep DIDI, move DJ to 1st, and Gleyfuck to 2nd. WTF is going on in the Bronx!

15. I feel you my friend but as a Orioles fan I love it. We're 2-0 beating the Red sucks 2 in a row. dude the Yanks will get it together and win the AL east.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yes, that is sweet you took 2 already, firmly entrenched in first place. Good for you guys, hope you have a great year! We will win lots of games, but we have not added dudes that do not strike out. Save the Dodgers from the Covid Championship, the most recent WS winners are the teams with the least strikeouts. We have the team with the most :(

17. Ye Didi is a beeeaast

Just made a great play in the field as I type this out

We love em here!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Lil Spring cleaning of the Braves to start the season

Fun stuff

That playoff drought is fucking ending.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I bet you do!!! :) Enjoy, because he is a menace left handed bat, we dearly miss.

Now, as for rooting for Philly to do well, on any level, will not be my lot. So, enjoy DiDi, but let's keep the batteries and bottles to a minimum ;) :O LOLOLOL!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Ahh come on we ain't in the same division!

Phills/Yanks World Series rematch sounds good to me

And I keep my batteries for my remotes and when they are dead I throw them away and beer bottles get put in the recycling bin thank you very much! Can't nor will speak for all Philadelphians, tholololo

• Winner Winner x 1