OFFICIAL I just got caught thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Emotional manipulation? from a woman?
    Whaaaaaaaaa?!?!?

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. This be the worst I stg. They guilt trip you even if they're faking it!!!

3. Damn I was such a deliquent in my younger ears i got a buncha stories in the memory bank.
    Well i been to juvie a couple times, long story short, over weed both times in school premises.

Back in middle school, I was in p.e class with like a gram patiently waiting to get off school to smoke a joint and then out of the nowhere the school principal comes, talks to my teacher, and then stares right at me, tells me to come with him to the office, doesnt tell me not a thing on the way there, and once i get there you guessed it a edgy school cop and the principal scariest sight i saw in awhile knowing i had some weed. Anyways they searched me found it i didnt want to snitch who i got it from so instead of getting suspended for 4 weeks i just went to juvie. Apparently some nerd in the school snitched saying i was a pothead and sold weed so they decided to search me. I didnt sell but the first was pretty true :pimp:

the other time it was in middle school as well and i went to juvie later that day as well since i did not want to snitch yet again. Well, it was halloween ages ago and everyone was getting searched at the schools entrance, the principal searched my bag and didnt find anything, cop comes 30 secs later and searches my bag again after principal tells her she found (literally) a tiny friggin' box cutter with a 1/4" long blade max. Anyways, searches the bag again and finds 2 joints i had rolled. Takes me to the office interogates the crap out of me trying to get me to snitch but i refuse and then takes me to juvie under a charge of "possession of a controlled substance" and also "possesion of a concealed weapon" LOL

For reference, this all went down in the state of Florida in the great US of A. I had a lot of regrets and learned from crap like that. Ever since then i have stayed out of trouble, i dont take weed with me anywhere you can consider me practically traumatized in a sense lol i had to do diversion and 6 month drug free programs and drug tests just cause of that bs. Needless to say, I was a handful but at times it seemed i just had the baddest of luck.

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. I was driving my truck back to the farm on a two lane Hwy. I decided to take a couple hits from my pipe. I looked in my rear view....nothing...clear ahead, so away I went. As soon as I finished I looked in the rear view and there was a Highway Patrol Cop car 20 ft. behind me!!!!!! PANIC! Hide everything, open the windows, drink my soda to get ready to be pulled over. I didn't look in the rear view for at least 3 minutes, and when I did the Cop car disappeared!!!

I never knew what happened. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. So following my arrest for DUI (weed) I have since applied for a public defender and they have mailed me documents including an NCIC record check. It says there's a "hit" and that I am a criminal gang member and wanted person. The insanity of this is overwhelming me. I've never even committed a felony. Am I being entrapped?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I'd be worried

7. fuck

8. #5788 shattascam, Jun 14, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
    $500-1000 fine, 90 day license revocation or 6 month license suspension w/ conditional license which i can only use to drive to work or medical appointments. thus spake my public defender.

oh btw, this all could have been avoided / i might have a better chance of getting off..... had i known i dont have to do any of their roadside olympics shit or answer a lot of their preliminary questions (which of course they dont tell you) and merely said "i don't want to answer any questions i want an attorney."

fuckers.

• Like Like x 1
  9. oh and BTW: my sister was raped, she was messed up for yrs from it, and in the end her perpetrator got off with a charge of distributing alcohol to a minor and in the end, less of a wrist slapping than i am getting for smoking a quarter gram of cannabis and making a traffic error. justice is fucking served!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Earlier this year my buddy and I were out smoking, and cruising some backroads. We crossed a state highway, and noticed a sheriff's charger turned to head the same direction about 100 yards behind us. After the next turn he followed again and started to catch up, so we went into panic mode. We made another turn onto the next seasonal road (which is used for recreational vehicles and we knew he couldn't follow us this way) and he took off down the road. We assumed he was gonna go around and cut us off at the end, so we waited about 5 minutes and went back the way we came.
    When we got back to where the road was, the sheriff's charger was about 200 yards left down the road turned around facing towards us, pulled over sitting. We shot across the road going straight,heading for a different seasonal road about a 1/4 mile down. After driving for some time we picked a good spot in the woods to stash everything we had, and waited it out. We eventually left in the direction we thought was safest, and headed for home. We went back later that night to get the stash and that was it.

We never saw flashing lights, so it might have just been all coincidence. Maybe we almost got caught, or maybe it was all just paranoia. But since then I've decided not to smoke while out riding around.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I got caught high out my mind I went to catch the bus and smoked a gram and a half at the bus stop out of view, pack up and wait for the bus. Then Mum pulls up to pick me up and drive me to school I get in the car and reak of weed. Mum pulls over gets out and opens my door and asks me if I smoked weed. Then she dogged me into the school and all my mates are getting searched.

12. #5792 Storm Crow, Aug 27, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
    @Oztomato You pulled a stupid stunt and got busted by your Mum, and in doing so, got all your mates searched! I never can understand kids that smoke BEFORE school. You spend your time in class being paranoid that you'll be caught and you retain very little of what the teacher is saying! It's a lose/lose situation. :coolalt:

PAY ATTENTION - There is a reason 4:20 is time to light one up- it's AFTER school is out!

I worked in education for most of my adult life, and YES, we can smell the weed on you- even after the bus ride! But now that your Mum has made a fuss at the school, they will be watching you. And I hope none of your mates were holding today!

My best advice is QUIT NOW! Give away your stash, pipe and papers. Your Mum will be even more "on your tail" than the school teachers! She will search your room frequently while you are at school, and she will give you "holy hell" for every particle, joint, pipe, rolling paper or lighter she finds! :mad:

And just how old are you?

Granny

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. DAMN! Granny just went off. I would not want to be on the receiving end of a lecture from Granny.

Luckily, I'm a grown ass adult. Y'all kids stay safe though. (Which means don't smoke unless it is safe, and smart, to do so)

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Hoo boy. This one was on point.
    Functioning on the assumption you are young and under or slightly above the age of 18,
    Well, I do have to say, Granny is right. When I smoked before school, they said something every time. I ended up having my mother called in secret by the teachers one day, and I came home to my mom sitting with my stash on the table and a chair pulled out.

It's not worth it, man. And plus, the hardship of youth can't be numbed with weed dude. You have so much you need to be paying attention on, and not just in school. Around you. Your life plans, you know? I know it's just adult tomfoolery right now. But trust me, reality hits quick. I really recommend you wait.

Think of it this way, if you wait, it will be so much sweeter when you are of age and are able to enjoy it freely and no one can stop you.

It will get better. I promise. But right now, you don't NEED weed for that. Focus on school as best as you can! We're counting on you.

Recently Graduated,
    ~Dez

• Like Like x 1
  15. 35 the first time I tried …. Being young you don’t need extra bs in your life

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. #5796 DudeFromTheGrasslands, Dec 5, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2021
    This was in 2004 but me and a few of my friends got caught smoking pot on a school trip and we got a 2 week suspension lol.

17. back in the day, i was a poor college kid and worked summers to make money for girls and weed.
    i got into some trouble at the begining of the summer and had to work off my restitution….no pay. no girls & no weed.
    went to work to tell my boss that i had to quit…he said “hey, wanna work the night shift” (he liked me thank goodness)…so i started nights at the paint factory and worked days (and weekends) for the army corps of engineers.
    it was burnin’ the candle at both ends!
    after each night shift ended, i would cruise home, hit the bong and hit the hay for a few hours before the next shift.

a few weeks into the night shift i am up and at the table - mid-spoonfull of wheaties….my bong is placed direcrly in front of my bowl.

splash and my mom is right at me….”what is this”….a bong…”what is it used for”….to smoke marijuana….”do you have any more”?….

to this day i regret not pulling my bag out and letting her expand her mind….i chicken’d our and said i was out. she said “let me know when you get some more”.

mom was cool. dad was too….he just told me that if i got caught it was on me. that was as fair as he could have been. no searches. no confiscations.

i miss my mom. a few years later that darn old demensia put the spin on her.

this is my favorite thread;-)….i can relate! I have been laughing my butt off as i read through some of these marvelous stories.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Sorry man, dementia took my mom as well

19. Got caught twice. The first time was with a quarter oz and the cop just dumped it onto the grass and ground it under his boot. No arrest or charge.

The second time was bizarre. My buddies and I were out behind our old school divvying up an ounce when a cruiser showed up out of nowhere. The cop piled out and asked us what we were doing. Knowing we were nailed red-handed I said, "We're dividing up an ounce between us.'. The cop told us to give him the bag, which we did, at which point he took himself a pinch and said, "How's that look?" We're all like, "Yeah man, looks good to us." and that was it. HE got back in his cruiser and drove off.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Talk about one cool law enforcement officer !

• Agree Agree x 1