Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Official Goodnight Thread

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hoodtalker_1, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Finna pull a few GB of this stupid loud and watch YouTube before bed!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sitting in bed sober thinking about the next day. So goodnight yall , have a good one

• Like Like x 1
  3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437017310.810097.jpg some tangie my buddy and i just picked up

• Like Like x 1
  4. #3424 rasta_kid420, Jul 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2015
    About to burn a bowl of some Dank left from my birthday. Gonna get some rest and work in the morning. So, goodnight grasscity and all you blades.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gonna take a .3 dab and chase it with a big ole rip out of the new bubbler I got today and get some zzz's. Gotta 5 mile run scheduled for when I wake up. Night y'all.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Good night fellow stoners

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Signed up just because I love this good night thread idea.

As for me - I'm lightin up in Sydney Australia, dad packed me a big one to congratulate me on my new job. FIRST CONE AS A SPARKY! - even though I start Monday.

G'day, good toke and good night!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bong tokes and Looney tunes before bed.

• Like Like x 1
  9. One hitter quitters of Northern Lights beautiful frosty buds, im already down to the shake :/
    But its startin to hit now [​IMG] feelin like a banana lmao goodnight and keeeeep smokin' [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2

10. //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/luxhello.gif

• Like Like x 1
  11. smoking some detroit sour D bubble hash till i crash night yall [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Just.. Going to bed.. Don't got any.. Haven't had any.. Sad times. Blaze on though!!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Man my mom packs a fuckin roach in for me I need to get my own job ahah have a good night brotha

• Like Like x 2
  14. Anyone up?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Goodnight GC, its time for this guy to pass out watching 90's Nick toons

• Like Like x 1
  16. Smoked one doob, lost my skins and I have this to smoke.. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1451432378.246964.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  17. Smoking a bowl or two than headed to bed! Blue Dream for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  18. Goodnight, blades. High as fuck. Gonna smoke the rest of the stash in the morning.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Battlefield 4 and some vino tinto to smooth the edges. Nighty night

20. going to roll some joints for the future and then probably crash
    got 2grams of Morocco hash today ;D