[OFFICIAL] Anime Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Faded Skies, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Castlevania is out on Netflix!! Pretty good so far

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm halfway through King's Avatar. I'm liking it so far. The story is ok but the aesthetics are insane.

[​IMG]

3. I thought it could have been better, it started out good but mainly IMO because of Dracula and then once he was out of the picture I felt like it was very slow. I enjoy American cartoon series with that anime type style but I guess for the next season I'll just be looking for a bit more from them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I thought it was great and kept a fast pace at least. The fighting and the gore was awesome, I felt like I was watching Berserk for a moment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

5. #8605 Lily Revy, Jul 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    I think that's kinda how I felt I mean the first episode was so good I thought Dracula was very cool and after he released his army I was somewhat losing interest. I think it's still a decent show and I was very excited to see Ellis involved as a writer because the man is a genius but Idk Trevor & Alucard were both a bit corny to me. They could have done better with the pacing because it did indeed get slow as Dracula's departure came about and one thing that rubbed me the wrong way was the fact that we could have gotten a badass scene between Dracula & Alucard but now we have to wait to see it :confusedalt:

CBR had some good points when it came to the things didn't work

Castle 1.PNG

Castle 2.PNG

• Like Like x 2
  6. Fate/apocrypha is looking ok. Maybe it's just because i'm a fan of the whole fate series though

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Currently watching the New tournament saga on dragon ball super

• Like Like x 1
  8. What are you guys watching this fall season? I'm for sure gonna watch WUG S2 and Sunshine S2.

9. Netflix has been pumping out some sweet anime titles.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Waiting for the next season of Attack on Titan, so far I've watched or read Naruto, Death Note, One piece, Ganz.. that's all I can remember right now at least

11. I'm watching Boku no Hero and Hisone and Maso-tan. Boku no is so exciting and Maso-tan is super cute.

12. Any highschool DxD fans here?

13. Boku no Hero on season 3 now episode 7. This show gives me the ultimate feels and the animation is gorgeous. So glad I picked this show up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I need to start up some new shows from the Fall season I've been enjoying Vinland Saga and a few others

15. Finally remembered my pass and came here only to find this thread died a while ago lol

Been rewatching haikyuu in preparation for the second half of s4

• Like Like x 1
  16. Just started watching the 4th season of Sword Art Online and already loving it

17. I WANT A FOX MOTHERWIFE NOW
    1503070761642.png

18. I need to rewatch me some Cowboy Bebop. A show that is infinitely re-watchable.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Also use to post here regularly years ago, it slightly sad to see the thread died and the regulars have moved on but I guess that just the passage of time at work.

20. #8620 jon_odpl, Oct 30, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
    Demon Slayer, Violet Evergarden, The Promised Neverland, Parasyte, Attack on Titan and Hunter x Hunter are among my favorites that I've seen so far.

Currently watching Re:Zero. I'm really enjoying it.

• Like Like x 1