[OFFICIAL] Anime Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Faded Skies, Apr 29, 2011.

1. I forgot all about SnK. I might pick it up after rewatching the first season.

2. yea, totally forget how not far in the story the anime is. I thought they atleast got to the bit where some characters' secrets were revealed.

3. Always been a big Dragon Ball fan, my new routine with my bowl on Sunday mornings is to get caught up on Super. Two more episodes til the new Frieza saga!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Currently I'm appreciating beautiful bones-sakurakos investigation. I give up on anime pretty often but something always brings me back, and this anime is perfect. It's morbid and dramatic. I'm so excited T_T

Morobito and mononoke are the other two I've seen recently (last year) that I'm also still fond of.

IMG_1563.JPG IMG_1564.PNG IMG_1565.PNG

5. Watching Planetes now and thoroughly enjoying.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Heard code geass is coming back pretty sure i spelled it wrong to but still excited

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

7. This is a long shot but do any of you guys happen to have a jpopsuki invite?

8. Watching Youjo Senki.
    It is AMAZING.

9. Anyone check out the Blame! film yet? I'm a fan of Nihei and I hope in the future they'll do a Biomega adaptation I'd love to see those zombies :thumbsup:
    349-6_blswo-biomega_v01c006p119.jpg

10. I watched Blame. It was enjoyable

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. I thought they did a good job with it not the best but ya know decent :)

12. Wasn't the greatest ever. Easy watch though

13. Nothing like space zombies :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Berserk season 2! just finished and man o man. Animation was alot better with less CGI but it deserves better. I need more

SeNt FrOm My•☆GaL@x¥ $5☆

15. I love anime my faves in no order, Gravitation, Cowboy Bebop, and The Ghost In The Shell.

• Like Like x 1
  16. A girl can only dream :D

17. Anyone watching Attack on Titan

• Like Like x 1
  18. Season 2 just ended

• Like Like x 1
  19. I only watched the first ep of season 2. I forgot how long it took them to make it so when I saw how far behind the manga it was I kind of lost interest. probably get around to watching it eventually but its not high on my list

20. Saw the 1st season and 1st movie.

Fascinating

upload_2017-6-25_11-20-47.jpeg