OFFICAL cop story thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 26, 2010.

1. I remember several months ago around the end of the summer last year I had an experience with the police involving weed after work with my manager. So I live in Maryland and I’m just a recreational user, but after work sometimes a few of the crew I would work with and myself would hangout after work in the parking lot and on this night my buddy and I decided to sit in my car and talk for a bit, he dosent smoke at all and I’m just hitting my chillum a few times and it’s about 2am now and I forgot my car was still on and my headlights are on and sometimes cops patrol that area. But him and I are just listing to music, talking and hanging out. I’m pretty fried at this point and then all of a sudden I see this vehicle pull up directly behind me and another from my left behind me so now I’m trapped in this parking spot and I then see the spotlight come on. Immediately I’m like “oh no” and my buddy dosent know what’s wrong and I say the cops are here and he’s like “really?”. Then the state cop comes up next to my window and asks us what we are doing and if we’re okay. I say yes officer we’re okay we’re just hanging out after work like do all the time and we’re just hanging out, my buddy says the same thing and the cops says “okay, be careful, have a nice yet” and as soon as he turns to walk back to his car he stops and turns around and says “oh yeah, how much weed do you have in the car?” Then I was like fuck. So I told him “I’m sorry officer i don’t have any left” like I couldn’t offer him any. And he says so if I search this vehicle I won’t find anything? So I said yep and he said do you want to try that again. So I told him I only have a little nug left, don’t know why I didn’t say I had like .5 left but oh well. So he says show me. So I show him the container and he can’t open it so he makes me open it and show him. Then he sees my bad in between my legs and asks what’s in it, so I pull the ziplock bag out and it has my chillum, bowl, grinder, cones, a poker. Those kind of things. Luckily he didn’t see the bag the ziplock was in because that’s a Maryland state police drawstring bag. But luckily for me all the cop says is “get rid of that shit and get the hell out of here” of course at the same time love hurts by Nazareth comes on. But then the cop just left he didn’t watch me throw anything away or get rid of anything he just left and so I just kept all my stuff and went home. One of my luckiest experiences with the police in my opinion because he could have fined me a bit for that. I’ve definitely learned from my mistakes from that experience though

• Like Like x 3
  2. #4082 Ganjafarmer21, May 29, 2020
    Last edited: May 29, 2020
    july first decrim kicks in here... im kinda thinking about having a quarter on me walking down the road just to see what happens if a cop stops me

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. That would still result in a fine though?

:smoke:

4. ummm yes
    ....25 bucks

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Sounds like an extra eight.

:smoke:

6. TL;DR Got caught smoking in car, was let off scot free.
    So i figured i'd share one of my first run ins with the police (for weed anyway), i'll try and keep it short.
    So maybe 7-9 years ago when I was 19/20, Me, my best mate and our other friend would drive around, get high and order a shit ton of mcdonalds.
    So this one night me and BM pick up our friend who lives in the next town over and were driving around in my car (1.4 Citroen C2 if anyones curious) and decide its about time for a smoke, friend says "drive up this lane, noone comes down here, I come all the time."

so we pull up (its late at night so very dark, and there are no street lights on this lane so to be fair, we are pretty concealed from the main road). Well we all roll our own spliff and get to smoking. they have been lit for about 10 minutes max, and i look in the rear view and see headlights coming up the lane, it gets a bit closer and i can see the sirens on top of the car (they're not on, but i can see the units). Well I just panicked, it wasn't my first time getting caught by police, but it was my first time getting caught red handed whilst driving and i thought I was going to lose my license.
    The police car stops at the side of my car (drivers side) and I can feel him staring at me. at this point, he knows we are up to something, but doesn't know what exactly. he is just staring at me waiting on me to roll it down so he can ask, but I am just staring straight forward, acting like I don't even know he's there even though its painfully obvious I really do know he's there.
    After a little while, BM in the passenger seat says "he wants to talk to you bro" and presses the button for my window to go down (policemans window is already down and hes leaning over waiting) I just panicked again and say a lot louder than i meant to "NOPE" and wind the window back up again, still pretending I don't know the dude is there.

At this point the PC has had enough and gets out the car, walks over and I just wind the window down, PC says "alright lads what are we doing down he- *sniff sniff* oh ahhh thats what you're doing is it?"
    He says something along the lines of "come on then hand it over." Mate in the back seat has the bag and hes hiding it between his dick and balls not saying a word, and me and BM aren't going to dob him in, although I admit at this point its just milking a dead cow.
    PC calls for backup and a second squad car shows up along with a dog unit (your taxes a work, a total of 5 officers, 3 vehicles and dogs for 3 lads with whats left of an 8th.)

The backup arrives and a different PC walks over with a lady PC who is either new or just a jobsworth. PC leans down to my window and says "have you had any?"(bearing in mind im driving) I figure theres no denying it so I just say yeah. (turns out he was asking in a "hinty" sort of way, expecting me to say no, i was just too high and nervous to realise) BM says "noooo" quite loudly, I look at him, and then back to the PC and lady PC and just change my answer to "no".
    I'm telling you, this lady PC was HORNY for my license, she was so excited and said to PC "do you want to deal with his mates and i'll take him in the car and we can have a look at his license." You could tell she wanted to get some scissors and just cut it up infront of me. But by some MIRACLE this PC is one of the good ones. he says to lady PC something like "get back in the car and do *X task* for me, i'll handle it"
    By this point, my mates are talking to the original PC in his car, and have given him what is left of the bag, so the dog unit leaves.
    Good guy PC says "give it 20 minutes and then go home. next time pick a better place." and they all leave. Mate with the bag got a caution but thats all.
    I drove past the next day and it turns out this lane he took us up where he "goes all the time" is the entrance to a fucking garden centre!
    I think that's the luckiest run in i've ever had with them. caught behind the wheel, spliff in hand, clearly high.

Thats my story anyway guys, sorry it dragged a bit.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Was this in Australia?

8. No, England haha, did all the mates fool ya? ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. lol actually I remembered watching a thing on Aussie cops where they called them constables and wasn't sure if they did that in England (I assumed PC was police constable). I asked cause I figured u might find this vid more entertaining:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. hahaha quality! thanks for sharing, I had a good laugh at that lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. #4091 Move'n 400, Aug 26, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
    I have 2 stories.

well back in 78 I had this hopped up Chevy Nova, she was hot (fast), well my friend was with me this dark night and I ripped up this road threw the gears, I must have been doing 70, don't know LOL the speedO didn't work but I was in 4th.
    yes yes my friend and I were blown away. well I got to the stop sign and I saw blue lights coming up on me and it hit me hard in the head that> my god I just blew passed the PD going threw the gears, well I pull right over and stopped. the cop pulls up behind me and get's out and come's over to my window.

so the cop with his arms fully extended puts his hands on my door and starts in on me. telling me I had no reason to be racing up that road like that, well. my friend is setting there with a half OZ and a bong under his coat. well that cop HAD to smell the weed, he had to cause we just smoked it, so the cop was looking left and looking right as he was telling me off.. when the cop stopped talking I said> "yes officer you are right I should not have done that, that was very stupid of me to do that".. the cop looks left and looks right and turns and goes back to his car and drives off. he had to smell the smoke. man was I lucky that night. the only thing I could think was that the cop was on his way to a call and he had to get there?????

story #2
    I was a bit older here. I knew this guy that had 34 plants growing behind his house. I never got any of it. it was home grown and I just didn't buy any of it. well I took a friend up once and he bought 2 OZ, while I was there I was told that some one came and stole 4 plants. note that number 4.
    well I few weeks later I called again and the guy told me that he had a bunch of cops pull in with guns pointing at him. he got busted. he was under house arrest. LOL note that I said I called him. cops tap phones.
    well, about a week went by and the wife and I and the kid went camping. well a few hours after we got to the camping grounds 2 guys and their wive's and kids come in and they threw up this old army tent. well I ended up talking to them later in the evening and one of them asked me if I wanted to smoke a J. sure. hey, did I tell you one of these guys was wearing snake skin cowboy boots, I mean these boots were really slick. LOL not my type. well as we set at the picnic table puffing one guy would not smoke and the other one was standing. and he started saying how he knew this guy (and he said the correct name) that got caught with 30 growing plaints of,, you guessed it,, weed.
    well I knew in an instant they were cops, he said the correct name. so I didn't say anything. and he said the same thing again, that he knew this guy (insert correct name here) and he got caught with 30 plaints of weed. well, as I looked down at the kids toy on the table (LOL a toy gun it was) I could see out the corner of my eye the two cops look at each other with contempt faces. yee-up, cops for sure. well, the one cop told me he would give me some weed, but I told him the truth, no, I didn't want it because I didn't smoke much any more because I had become a father, he told me to take the J with me, told me to put in in my pocket, but I didn't, smart on my part, because at that I didn't have any weed on me.so I could not be arrested. that's it, nothing more happen. some 10 minutes later I went back to my wife and kids. and that was that.

you see^ what happen above, the guy had 34 plants, but some one stole 4 plaints, he ended up telling me that if he had just 2 more plants (32) it would have been a super bad thing for him, he would have gone to jail for a very long time, but he never had been in trouble before, he ended up with only house arrest. as I remember it was only for 6 months. personally I think the police took those 4 plaint to test them???

OK, but, more to the story.
    some 6 or 8 months after I went camping I was at work and some slick dressed dude comes in the building and he had a gun on his hip and guess what he had on his feet,, LOL you got it, he had shiny snake skin boots on them feet. I'm sure he recognized me cause as soon as he saw me he turned a bit sooner than he needed to get were he was going. that's the story.

you know those were two crazy stories to tell over the years, laughed as I told them too, but today I see I was just lucky.
    fo what did we learn today>, be wary of snake skin boots and know how heavy your foot is on the throttle when passing by the PD

later!

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. #4092 SixHeartPrince, Nov 17, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
    Hi all, I have a great story to post.

One day back in high school, when weed was still illegal here in Canada, a friend and I went to get baked off our asses. We lived not far from a random building which had an unlocked utility room and a lightswitch, very secluded and no one would come in there late at night.

We proceed to take back to back bowls through our own bongs. I had a beautiful long stem beige glass bong with all types of color mixed into the glasswork, looking like a painting. He had a decent clear glass beaker type of bong.

Several bowls in and I was easily in outer space. We ripped 5 massive bowls in a short timeframe and hotboxed the shit out of this utility closet. I was squinting and giggling out of control.

We pack up our stuff to walk back to my house, around the corner at a 5 minute walk. Since it is around 11 and very dark, our high asses decide to put on headlights as we walk around. I felt like a miner searching for ores.

That was what did us in. Our neighborhood had had a few car break ins and the headlamp/backpack combo was a bad night waiting to happen.

As we walked by a house with people on the porch, they started talking to us and to be honest, I don't know a word of what they said. I was on another planet. We both took off running and giggling and they yelled something as we took off for my house.

A moment later, I see a car trailing us. I was thinking to myself, "wtf, who would be following us right now? Creepy strangers...". I completely forgot already that we ran off like imbeciles from people just minutes earlier.

I walk directly up to the car and ask why they are following my friend and I. At this point, we are 5 houses down from my home, warm and filled with food waiting to be munched.

The person tells us that they thought we were breaking into cars. I tell them that is absolutely not the case, we would never steal from someone. They are believing us but, unfortunately, had already called the cops.

Right as they tell us that they're sure we aren't breaking into cars, about 3 cop cars pull around the corner. At this point, I am in disbelief and not even scared, as it all seemed so surreal. I was able to act extremely sober but my dark red eyes were a dead giveaway.

Some monkey cop takes charge and walks up to us. "Walkin around with flashlights out tonight boys?" Or something along those lines comes out of his mouth. I tell him yes, but we were not breaking into cars to steal.

My moms car had been broken into just earlier that week so I know there was a problem in the area. Anyways, he tells me he's gonna search me and I tell him I do not consent to an illegal search, I have not done anything wrong. Obviously we were suspicious, running away from the people on their porch earlier. I was so high, I basically was a little kid and forgot English. However, seeing that many police officers turned me back into a fuctioning 16 year old.

He says he's going to search me whether I let him or not. I still do not give in and he grabs me by the arm, slaps handcuffs on me and wrestles my bag away from me. Takes my prized bong and slaps it on the police cruiser hood for all his assohle crony cop friends to see.

At this point, about 8 cruisers have pulled in, as they thought the car theives were caught and had nothing better to do. I guess they all met their speeding ticket quotas or whatever they have to do to pay their bills. Not a fun sight stoned lmao!

My friend has his bong in a bag under his hoodie and they do not notice it. His parents came to pick him up and the police never found his bong! Hilarious. I also had 2 rolled joints and a 3 inch knife in my back pocket, which they never searched.

At this point, my mom sees the commotion from 5 houses down and walks out. She sees me cuffed on the curb with my best friend and at least 10 police walking around with cruiser lights flashing. Que the sob story. She had caught me smoking many times and taken my bongs, pipes, weed whenever she did.

I had 9 grams on me, a pipe, like 10 baggies, 9 grams in a glass jar, my bong, maybe 5 lighters. I never sold weed but liked to collect the baggies so I could divide my stuff up. Being searched never occurred to me. All and all, if I had colored skin, I'm sure the cops would have hit me with the full end of the law. Or if my mom didn't come out to reason with them. Or if they found my knife in my back pocket. Lol.

Deep down, the officer probably knows he searched me illegally. They did not charge either of us but took all of our stuff. (Other than 2 undiscovered watermelon joints and my friends bong/other supplies) The officer who grabbed and cuffed me was asking us if we were drinking that night, obviously not. Water was in our bottles. He told us smoking weed made us dumber, it would make us lose brain cells! Hearing that from him was pure comedy, goofy looking cop who was clearly not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

My mom does an emotional play on them and I am let home finally. She asks me to give her all of my paraphernalia, as she will search my room and house to find it anyways. I give her this amazing "fire and ice" glass pipe, as well as another basic backup bong I had, made of acryllic straight shaft. One of my first.

She asks me to stop smoking and please to be careful, as things could have gone much worse with that much weed. Not to mention the 10 baggies from being chopped over the months which I kept, which might have been construed as a dealer charge if another day. She was disappointed in me, to be honest, I did not care because I know smoking weed should not be a crime. It is great.

I walked into the park adjoining my backyard the next day and smoked both watermelon joints to myself and took a short break after. It didn't take my 16 year old ass long to buy another bong, lmao! I was deadset on smoking weed and blasting music, jacking off, playing video games, etc. The greatness of youth.

Now I have grown a huge amount of weed and have more than I have ever dreamed of having, after a solid 3 year break and then 2 years of occasional smoking. I have given my mom many joints and she loves it! Completely legal here in Canada now, my yield of Cotton Candy Kush and Jilly Bean was over 10oz. Not to mention the drop dead beaker bong I have with ice picks and an incredible engraved ash catcher with sacred geometry all over it. What a strange trip life is.

Anyways, I appreciate you for reading this. Happy toking brothers. <3

Sent from my SM-N975W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  13. Took turn in wrong lane of traffic (apparently, was a bit stoned and dumb and it was dark and 5 AM, thought it was turning lane. Pulled over, sobriety test, arrested for suspicion of DUI. More red tapel, paperwork bullshit and sobriety tests at the police station. 3 tickets reduced to one with pending appearance date. Officer drove me back in my car and told me I can't drive for 8 hours and if I do he will come to my address and bring me in again. Then he tells me to give it a bit and get tf outta there. Contradicting info. But they are on both bodycam and dashcam and he could get in trouble for giving me permission to drive, I realize. I think he was trying to get me to read between the lines. So I gave him a wink then got in my car and sat there for about 45 min and was like fuck that and went home, where I remain paranoid a cop is gonna pull up because I didn't understand his stupid albeit lenient instructions. Could be worse. I guess.

14. Shouldn't have jumped through the hoops for those clowns. Field sobriety tests are voluntary and designed to be failed. Hell I even saw on livepd a guy "passing" according to the piggy and yet he still arrested him. They are allowed to lie to you and they aren't required to tell you it's voluntary. Which is a fucking joke. But of course it is when we're talking about US cops. Assuming you're in the US that is.

They can make u do a breathalyzer so never refuse that though. Also never count on cops getting in trouble because they're corrupt as fuck and love giving themselves special rules and not following the law (which already gives them disgusting levels of leniency to do whatever they want). Hopefully it all works out for you though. Sucks that those predators harassed you for such nonsense.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Ya, it's bullshit lol. I despise their jock shit and the way they rough you around like you're a fuckin terrorist, my theory is cops r just grown men who got bullied as kids and now get their kicks / therapy by pushing people around. Had all I do to not get lippy /sassy but I'm at least smart enough to know that can up your charges and I just wanted to get the fuck out of there so I cooperated like a lil bitch.

Even argued that me making the erroneous turn had more to do with thinking it was a turning lane and the darkness and being groggy at 5 am like most fucking 27 yr olds would be than it had to do with my heinous crime of smoking the marijuanas. Marijuanas, oh no the children! He said I blew zeroes on the breath test but I pissed in a cup and it's gonna get tested and guess I'll find out in court what's up. 500-1000 dollar potential fucking fine I guess. I'm gonna talk about how down on my luck I am and how I bust my ass in blue collar jobs and have no money and no support and have emotional issues and how if I smoke weed it's to sleep cuz of my fucking insomnia or just to self medicate. Even lie and say I'm in the process of getting a weed card. Total bullshit. Fuck em

16. Getting a dui attorney is probably a good idea, if by chance you happen to be in Florida I know a guy on youtube who's a pro weed, ex cop, now a dui attorney there. I believe it may be impossible for them to determine based on THC amount whether or not you were high at the time. However I'm not 100% sure on that if they did test while you were high and if they took blood too. But it's definitely a key point that could be raised. But if you did admit to the cops then definitely don't say you weren't high.

• Like Like x 1
  17. #4097 shattascam, May 19, 2021
    Last edited: May 19, 2021
    I admitted to as much so I can't switch my story around in court. What I am gonna do is beg leniency due to general good character, clean record and current life hardship, good luck with that though I guess because what's morality in the face of red tape and cha-ching. They didn't even catch me with possession or shit. And give this sermon about it like they are my dad and asked a bunch of fucking nosy questions. Even asked if I "packed" a bowl and how much weed I smoked and when and all kinds of stupid shit. Get off my back ya big fat fucking bullies. They just like making money for the town. That's the truth of it. Arrest people who pose an actual threat, like people who rob gas stations or get behind the wheel after 6 beers or wife beaters who hit his wife when he's drunk or whatever. Weed don't make you do that. Gotta stop acting like it do fools.

I'm sure i'm just fuckin paranoid but now i feel like i'm gonna have a rep for being the weed guy and the last thing i need is them snooping around my place and finding a 2-3 foot tall plant vegging outside. But it's way back and hidden, you'd have to walk a hundred yards to get to it. Can't do that shit without a warrant homie. If they search your shit without a warrant YOU got a case and say they were to do that and charge me for growing it should get thrown out of court on the technicality that they never had the authority to set a foot on my property to begin with.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Yeah always a good idea to expect them to violate their own rules anyway imo just to be safe tho.

19. Yo...it just occurred to me he arrested me and never read me the miranda warning. Is that shit grounds to throw this shit outta court and into the dumpster where it belongs?

20. Could be. I'd definitely get a lawyer.

• Agree Agree x 1