Nypd (Nirvana)

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Mixted, May 18, 2014.

1. View attachment 139351

Strain: NYPD from Nirvana
    Price: 44.38 USD + shipping
    Sellers' Description: F1 hybrid of Sativa Mexicana and Aurora Indica. Shockingly powerful terpenoids. Lemony flavor and diesel-like aroma. Surprisingly tight bud structure.
    Type : Indica/Sativa
    Flowering : Photoperiod
    Flowering Time : 8-14 weeks
    Height : Medium
    Medium: Soil (FFOF)
    Light: 1000 MH/HPS
    Nutes: FFTB, FFBB
    Yield:
    Bag Appeal: 9/10 The pictures don't do it justice. 
    Smell: 10/10 I was really skeptical during flowering because mine did not have a very pungent smell. but after a long cure the smell became pungent almost skunky in smell.
    Taste: 6/10 After the smell came through I was very excited to try this out. I was expecting a sour taste based on the smell, but got a very earthy taste. It is not bad but it's earthy charms swears off quick. Although it was a fan favorite in my circle I just could not get past the taste.
    The High: 8/10 I hope you got some time. This really creeps up on you very easy to smoke  to much.  Once this kicks in it has a very mellow long lasting high. 
    Comments: I have been unimpressed by Nirvana seeds before one being what I consider complete garbage and a couple others that were upper middle class at best. This strain adds a second strain from them I would both purchase and grow again.  Although the taste was not exactly what I was looking for the effect and smell were enough to keep me coming back.  

Another quality attribute about this strain is that it was by far one of the easiest strains to grow and produced an average on 3.0oz per plant in 3.8gal. During flowering it had low odors and only grew to be a very bushy mid size plant about 2.5 feet from the top of the pot.  from a five pack of fem seeds I was 3/3 for germination and all very similar. They all produced essentially the same bud smell, look and taste wise.

2. Beautiful buds.

3. #5 dopesells, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014

I have this growing as we speak