not a very important person

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Deleted member 1087321, Jun 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #181 Deleted member 1087321, Sep 2, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2020

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. #182 Deleted member 1087321, Sep 2, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2020

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Maple/Cannabis Syrup!

• Like Like x 3
  4. @skunker~ Yes!! G45, CompostWhisperr, and 420inMI have all had a ton of success with these types of SIP systems from what I remember. I have always wanted to try building my own SIP tote. The pics you're posting really take me back lol. I'm really digging that setup, thank you for the inspiration!! :metal:

About the plant sap being forced out of the stem--that's an indication that your soil water potential and root water potential are higher than stem water potential and the water potential of the surrounding air in the atmosphere, which is a good thing. Water moves from areas of high water potential (wet soil) to low water potential (dry soil, transpiring plants, the atmosphere). We can measure water potential at different parts along the transpiration pathway to get a sense of how water stressed a plant is and how well it is meeting the transpiration demands of the atmosphere. Some good search terms include "soil-plant-atmosphere continuum" or SPAC, cohesion-tension theory of transpirstion, stomatal conductance and plant water potential. I took a Soil-Plant-Water Relationships class last spring and learned a ton.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. don't see what is so hard about deleting an account.

6. You outta here skunker?

unfortunate if so, take care of yourself.

7. yeah. trying to get some mods attention.

8. Mods don't delete accounts. Only RMJL and she's not on here right now.

9. a bunch of the VIP old school guys basically spent three pages saying screw skunker. really upstanding.

10. Where?

11. i already told you the other day. not like i'm gonna direct traffic for others to read it.

12. That's the reason? Fuck that bro, who cares what some old timers say/think? Especially from some folks youll neverrrrrrr meet face to face, just keep doing you bro, if someone dont like it they can read another fuckin thread.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.