Noob needs help with concentrate oils

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by UnPfhorgiven, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Hi everyone, I am new to all this so please bear with me and please help me. I got my first vape pen about a month ago and I went into a dispensary to get a refill cartridge. They didn't have the one I wanted in cartridge form, but he said he had a syringe that you can use to refill my cartridge that I already have. I've done some research and I'm finding threads that say you can't put syringe oil into Vape cartridges, And that the oil is supposed to be used for dab pens. I really don't want to buy a new setup when I already have a pen. So is this oil useless unless I get a dab pen or can I use the oil to take orally or mix in juice or some other kind of drink?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Was it honey oil or sap that he was trying to sell to you? Or was it shatter or pull n snap.

3. It was from a legit dispensary, I think the guy just might have been mistaken. The oil i bought was Lucid Oils, Super Lemon Haze strain. It's labeled as "dab" just wanting to know if I can take this particular oil orally

4. Willing to ship??? HMU if soWuld totally make my friken day...shit wuld make my week.!

5. The base of all thoses oils is, of course, is RSO (or THC) in some form. I think you will find the the vape carts are mostly RSO duluted with "whatever". Probally glycerine. Be sure you want that stuff in your lungs.

As for what you have, for me, I would make an edible out of it. If you really want to vape I would suggest something like a dry herb vape. I have a "Starry 3.0 Xmax" that's nice. Can't use it anymore
    so it's all edibles.

I know this is a little off track but I think it fits.