Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Non Perishable Edibles?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by diasdelphx, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Just like the title says What are some delicious ways I can get enjoy the wonderful effects of Mary in food, that doesn't go bad? like Candies or things? My friend got me some jolly ranchers once, but I have no Idea how to make em. So any ideas/recipes would be amazing. Thanks :smoke:

2. find any recipe for butter caramels and replace howver much butter they ask for with cannabutter
    eassssy

3. does anyone know of hard candies?

4. Hard candies are awesome. Pot lolipops from the club are the shit.

However, I have no idea how to make them, sorry.

5. yeah man they're awesome

6. I'm sure I saw this recipe under Medical pot here, a post just entitled Recipes. There were a boatload of em under that, you'll have to find it amongst them.
    Olde Hippee

7. hey man i found it, thank you soo much. ++rep:)

8. You're very welcome, and it's woman, yup, a dudette, actually an almost on Social Security lady.
    I've been thinking about making those too.
    Olde Hippee