No till help needed

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Digitaldiabetic, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Hello all
    I haven't been here for sometime now as I have been rather unwell with my medical complications

I have started a no till garden again

However i am experiencing rather red stems and wondered where I am going wrong.

I had 6 cuttings of Bruce banner which arrived to me lovely and green with green stems, however since repotting these cuttings into 11 litre fabric pots with no till I have noticed rather bad red stems.

I am feeding plain RO water currently

The 6 big cuttings have been in their fabric pots 2/3 weeks now

It seems to me that the more days go on all the new growth and shoots are getting red :(
    I cannot afford for this garden to mess up as I am in desperate need for the meds :(

Pls help :(

They are sitting 40" below a spiderfarmer 4000 LED setup 450w at the wall.

Please help :(
    20210428_131914.jpg 20210428_131925.jpg 20210428_131934.jpg

2. Temps during day 26c
    Temp at night 20c
    Humidity 64%

3. Until someone else pops in I'll tell you what I've been doing to try and improve my purple stem problem.

I started keeping my media dryer and that seems to have improved my purple stems. My new growth is healthier. Others have told me that the purple stems indicate a possible problem in the roots zone if it's not the genetics.

Fans should be oscillating but not blowing hard directly on your plants. I have also had purple stems because of fans beating up my plants.

Good luck and I hope somebody who knows for sure can stop in and tell us both how to grow better. I'm sorry to hear about your health problems.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

4. Those containers are good for a coco coir grow, not a 'No-till'. I would not try a 'No-till' with containers smaller that 50gal.